linking pokemon in personal conversations

Sesshomaru

last time i was online (which was 3-4 days ago i think so pardon me when its implemented by now, just waiting mainly for the release now :>) we were only able to link pokes into global /local chat etc, not in those windows that pop up when u have a personal conversation.

My suggestion is to allow us to link pokes in personal conversations as well, cause at it is now when u want to show a friend your new catch for example u only can do it in local / global which a) would spam global chat , b) local is inconvenient cause u gotta be in the same place

I know what you mean, you want to send them directly into a PM window.

I would like this aswell, however there actually is a way to.send just 1 person a pokemon. In the charbar type /send *username*, message. Where *username* is replaced by obviously the players name. Once youve typed /send then the players name followed by a comma and space, then you can drag the pokemon into the chat. In the other persons chatbox it will come up with: (PM) from Quakks - blablablapokemanz (obviously not exactly that.

Hopefully this serves as a temporary solution for now

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
I know what you mean, you want to send them directly into a PM window.

I would like this aswell, however there actually is a way to.send just 1 person a pokemon. In the charbar type /send *username*, message. Where *username* is replaced by obviously the players name. Once youve typed /send then the players name followed by a comma and space, then you can drag the pokemon into the chat. In the other persons chatbox it will come up with: (PM) from Quakks - blablablapokemanz (obviously not exactly that.

Hopefully this serves as a temporary solution for now

i tried that today btw and it only shows "poke1" to the receiver of the message, he cant click it still