For jirachi quest

Jaydivakar

Hi i am doing jirachi quest as info. I have all evolution and ledgends data But when i am going in moon and interect with shiny stone then i cant enter for catch jirachi so please help me to make that clear if j had mistake in quest then tell me please as i know i dont had any mistake i am doing full details in quest

Hello there, @Jaydivakar

Are you certain you have all the following requirements?

• At least 200h Playtime
  • Be Hoenn Champion
  • All possible Kanto, Johto, Hoenn Pokemon caught (Including Mew and Celebi, seen data only for other legendaries)
  • At least 210 Evolutions
  • At least $15,000
  • At least 6 lvl 100 Pokémon

If you do have all the following requirements, I assume your issue derives from you not obtaining seen data for certain Legendary Pokémon in the places requested? As you can get their seen data for example from PvP and even Bosses. If you have not gained their data from these places I suggest you look at the Legendary Megathread or Jirachi Quest's Wiki Page. If you do have the data from these exact places shown in the links and are still facing any issues then I hope a member of staff can help resolve your issue.

Hope this information can help, have a great day!

Edited by Waleed1301

spacer.png

Hello there, @Jaydivakar

Are you certain you have all the following requirements?

If you do have all the following requirements, I assume your issue derives from you not obtaining seen data for certain Legendary Pokémon in the places requested? As you can get their seen data for example from PvP and even Bosses. If you have not gained their data from these places I suggest you look at the Legendary Megathread or Jirachi Quest's Wiki Page. If you do have the data from these exact places shown in the links and are still facing any issues then I hope a member of staff can help resolve your issue.

Hope this information can help, have a great day!

Yes i have all catch pokemon evo data and all ledgendory pokemon data but nuthing happened there

Sir can you tell me which pokemon data i need ?

I won't be able to see which you're missing, I'm not staff but take a look at the Legendary Megathread and Jirachi Quest's Wiki Page. To see where to gain seen data of these Legendary Pokémon in their exact location just incase you didn't acquire them in which the guide told you. I also would suggest you thoroughly look through your Pokedex to see if you have caught every Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Pokémon including Mew + Celebi.

As well as any other of these requirements:

• At least 200h Playtime
  • Be Hoenn Champion
  • All possible Kanto, Johto, Hoenn Pokemon caught (Including Mew and Celebi, seen data only for other legendaries)
  • At least 210 Evolutions
  • At least $15,000
  • At least 6 lvl 100 Pokémon

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

same problem i have 300 evo 200hr playtime caught all kanto, johto and hoenn dex have mew and celebi did all the quest in prowiki but when i tried to talk stone in moon nothing happen the only thing i fail to do is i lost to to Archie and sboss kyogre but i have dex both kyogre and groundon