☠ Necromancers ☠ Guild [ Currently Full ]

Ashnl

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ☠ Necromancers ☠ Guild [ Is looking for new souls ]

<t>- Gruntzone360<br/>

- Around 42 Hours I know it doesn't meet the requirement, however I plan on spending more time in this game that will greatly suppress 50 Hours of game play in the future. If you choose not to accept now because of the amount of hours; I'll come back when I have 50+ hours, but that'll be sometime tomorrow. ;)<br/>

<br/>

I have more than 50 Hours now. :)<br/>

<br/>

- My reason to join is that your Guild seems to be the in the best format and system than any other Guild so far, so I would like to be apart of the best. I would like the help with any issues I get easily, and I would love to help those who might need mine. If I am able to. <br/>

- I know this isn't listed, but a little about me is that I love Rhydon. You'll always see me with him. He'll never leave my Team. :) I am also a early bird. I don't like sleeping in much, but I prefer going to sleep early. (USA, CST)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Limb"><s>

</s><POST content="117454"><s></s>117454<e></e></POST> - IGN: Limb<br/>

<br/>

- Hours played: 59 hours<br/>

<br/>

- an reason to join: looking for ingame friends ^_^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="khoa303404"><s>

</s><POST content="117568"><s></s>117568<e></e></POST> IGN: Khoa303404<br/>

<br/>

Hours Played: I dont remember but i finished both e4 kanto and johto. XD<br/>

<br/>

Reason to join: I want to find a place i can practice my english XD. And my point in game is a shiny hunter, although i dont have much money. At least i think im not really a newbie :v<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Fikerud"><s>

</s><POST content="118702"><s></s>118702<e></e></POST> Ing:Fikerud<br/>

Houers Playd: 57 <br/>

<br/>

Just want other ppl to play with and try stuff out with and trade. and ofc Ev train :) would make this game so much more fun :)<br/>

and i hope i have somthing to bring to the table ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome guys <E>:Smile:</E> i can add you guys between 7:00 am / 10:00 am<br/>

pls contact me ingame ign: IgneelDragneel</r>

jkigneel.png

N07IKhS.gif

<r><QUOTE author="FrenchyHD"><s>

</s><POST content="120593"><s></s>120593<e></e></POST> - IGN: Frenchyhd<br/>

<br/>

- Hours played: 33 hr and 34 minutes (In 3 days) -no life atm <br/>

EDIT: I now have 51 hours.<br/>

- an reason to join: I like friends, and I'm friendly. I can be funny. I'm 23, married. Mature, but I enjoy fun and occasionally trolling. <br/>

<br/>

EDIT: Hours will climb exponentially, so don't take that into account for my sake. lol<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="GruntZone360"><s>

</s><POST content="121491"><s></s>121491<e></e></POST> - Gruntzone360<br/>

- Around 42 Hours I know it doesn't meet the requirement, however I plan on spending more time in this game that will greatly suppress 50 Hours of game play in the future. If you choose not to accept now because of the amount of hours; I'll come back when I have 50+ hours, but that'll be sometime tomorrow. ;)<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

- My reason to join is that your Guild seems to be the in the best format and system than any other Guild so far, so I would like to be apart of the best. I would like the help with any issues I get easily, and I would love to help those who might need mine. If I am able to. <br/>

- I know this isn't listed, but a little about me is that I love Rhydon. You'll always see me with him. He'll never leave my Team. :) I am also a early bird. I don't like sleeping in much, but I prefer going to sleep early. (USA, CST)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>Accepted<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> - Welcome to the guild<br/>

note : <br/>

i can add you guys between 7:00 am / 10:00 am<br/>

pls contact me ingame ign: IgneelDragneel</r>

jkigneel.png

N07IKhS.gif

<r><QUOTE author="IgneelDragneel"><s>

</s><POST content="122161"><s></s>122161<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="FrenchyHD"><s>

<br/>

- an reason to join: I like friends, and I'm friendly. I can be funny. I'm 23, married. Mature, but I enjoy fun and occasionally trolling. <br/>

<br/>

EDIT: Hours will climb exponentially, so don't take that into account for my sake. lol<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<br/>

- I know this isn't listed, but a little about me is that I love Rhydon. You'll always see me with him. He'll never leave my Team. :) I am also a early bird. I don't like sleeping in much, but I prefer going to sleep early. (USA, CST)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>Accepted<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> - Welcome to the guild<br/>

note : <br/>

i can add you guys between 7:00 am / 10:00 am<br/>

pls contact me ingame ign: IgneelDragneel<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you! I'll try to contact you after the reboot! ;)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="FrenchyHD"><s>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> - Welcome to the guild i realy hope u like it here <E>:Shy:</E>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> - Welcome to the Guild nice to have u on board</r>

kurumi_tokisaki_sig_gif_by_ivanpogi-d669jg4.gif

<t>- IGN: NoItsFake<br/>

<br/>

- Hours played: 55h<br/>

<br/>

- an reason to join: I've been searching for a guild and this guild stood really out to me and had an really nice look from this forum post!</t>

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="ShadowSlayer999"><s>

</s><POST content="122174"><s></s>122174<e></e></POST> 60+ play time. I speak English and I want to join your guild because it`s Always more fun to play with people <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> - Heey welcome to the guild come join us on discord

<QUOTE author="NoItsFake"><s>

</s><POST content="122175"><s></s>122175<e></e></POST> - IGN: NoItsFake<br/>

<br/>

- Hours played: 55h<br/>

<br/>

- an reason to join: I've been searching for a guild and this guild stood really out to me and had an really nice look from this forum post!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> Hello and nice to have u here, come join us on discord</r>

kurumi_tokisaki_sig_gif_by_ivanpogi-d669jg4.gif

<r>IGN : voododoll96<br/>

Hours played : 217hr<br/>

Reason to join : Hello! I am from Myanmar ! <br/>

I wanna play PRO more fun with team like hunting rares and shiny ones <br/>

If u have any questions for me,u can freely message me in game everytime <E>:Grin:</E></r>