☠ Necromancers ☠ Guild [ Currently Full ]

Ashnl

Re: ☠ Necromancers ☠ Guild [ Is looking for new souls ]

<r><QUOTE author="OverlordSenpai"><s>

</s><POST content="123066"><s></s>123066<e></e></POST> Hey there! I know I can't join your guild yet because I do not have the time required just yet but I wanted to know what server you guys were on? I read the first post but I did not see it listed there unless I missed it somehow. I also use discord and have been using it for 7 months so I know a lot about it and I am always active in the discord servers I am or become part of. I am on the Blue server so if you guys are on another I most likely can't join even if I get the time required right?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

The server guild is located on the Red server, we are planning on making one on the blue server in future <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

Also u can join us on discord freely <E>:Shy:</E> <URL url="https://discord.gg/0ryFmwvPebW5doKB">https://discord.gg/0ryFmwvPebW5doKB</URL></r>

kurumi_tokisaki_sig_gif_by_ivanpogi-d669jg4.gif

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Hours ingame are I think 140-150 currently. beat both maps and just currently hunting and level grinding. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

[glow=red]AMD[/glow]FX-8350

[glow=green]~3/28/2016- 215 hours played~[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="336613f"><s>

</s><POST content="123641"><s></s>123641<e></e></POST> Hours ingame are I think 140-150 currently. beat both maps and just currently hunting and level grinding. <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted <e></e></COLOR>- welcome to the guild. also come say hi in Discord <URL url="https://discord.gg/0ryFmwvPebW5doKB">https://discord.gg/0ryFmwvPebW5doKB</URL></r>

<t>- IGN:Taroof<br/>

<br/>

- Hours played:44<br/>

<br/>

- an reason to join: Just like some guys to talk to and interact with while I play,</t>

<r><B><s></s>- IGN:<e></e></B> Drialmeida<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>- Hours played:<e></e></B> 72 hours<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>- an reason to join:<e></e></B> First of all i know i am not that experienced inside Pokemon Pro, but in fact i am really quite a old player when it comes to Pokemon once i have been playing since Pokemon Yellow on gameboy colour =) I would like to join the guild because even having a few people playing the game with me(friends in real life) i find it quite boring to play when they are not around, and i would seriously love to have some people i could chat with at the same time i am playing and make new friends(i would love this last part) I am an enthusiastic guy that enjoys making other people laugh and share thoughts... I dont know what else to say, but i saw this post and found a great opportunity i mean what would be better than having a guild with people i could speak about Pokemon with ;)</r>

<r><QUOTE author="taroof"><s>

</s><POST content="123795"><s></s>123795<e></e></POST> - IGN:Taroof<br/>

<br/>

- Hours played:44<br/>

<br/>

- an reason to join: Just like some guys to talk to and interact with while I play,<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> - Welcome to the guild il add u to the guild list<QUOTE author="Drialmeida"><s>

</s><POST content="123801"><s></s>123801<e></e></POST> <B><s></s>- IGN:<e></e></B> Drialmeida<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>- Hours played:<e></e></B> 72 hours<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>- an reason to join:<e></e></B> First of all i know i am not that experienced inside Pokemon Pro, but in fact i am really quite a old player when it comes to Pokemon once i have been playing since Pokemon Yellow on gameboy colour =) I would like to join the guild because even having a few people playing the game with me(friends in real life) i find it quite boring to play when they are not around, and i would seriously love to have some people i could chat with at the same time i am playing and make new friends(i would love this last part) I am an enthusiastic guy that enjoys making other people laugh and share thoughts... I dont know what else to say, but i saw this post and found a great opportunity i mean what would be better than having a guild with people i could speak about Pokemon with ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> - Hello nice to have u here so good to see u are fan of pokemon <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="AshNL"><s>

</s><POST content="123638"><s></s>123638<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="OverlordSenpai"><s>
</s><POST content="123066"><s></s>123066<e></e></POST> Hey there! I know I can't join your guild yet because I do not have the time required just yet but I wanted to know what server you guys were on? I read the first post but I did not see it listed there unless I missed it somehow. I also use discord and have been using it for 7 months so I know a lot about it and I am always active in the discord servers I am or become part of. I am on the Blue server so if you guys are on another I most likely can't join even if I get the time required right?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

The server guild is located on the Red server, we are planning on making one on the blue server in future <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

Also u can join us on discord freely <E>:Shy:</E> <URL url="https://discord.gg/0ryFmwvPebW5doKB">https://discord.gg/0ryFmwvPebW5doKB</URL><e>

</e></QUOTE>

If you make one for Blue Server I should by then have the amount of time needed I hope :D! And yay I would love to join the discord =)! Thank you</r>

<r>

<POST content="105227"><s></s>105227<e></e></POST> Application<br/>

<br/>

- IGN: PownDevill<br/>

<br/>

- Hours played: 62 hours<br/>

<br/>

- an reason to join: I've been looking for a guild for quite some time and this one looks amazing. I also think the Daycare service is one of the best and most helpful things in the game! i've met some of the mebers already but am not friends with any of them! This would be an awesome guild to join.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="PownDevill"><s>

</s><POST content="124273"><s></s>124273<e></e></POST><br/>

<br/>

- IGN: PownDevill<br/>

<br/>

- Hours played: 62 hours<br/>

<br/>

- an reason to join: I've been looking for a guild for quite some time and this one looks amazing. I also think the Daycare service is one of the best and most helpful things in the game! i've met some of the mebers already but am not friends with any of them! This would be an awesome guild to join.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<COLOR color="#00FF00"><s></s>Accepted<e></e></COLOR> Heey there and welcome to the guild, come join us on discord <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

ill add u to the guild list <URL url="https://discord.gg/0ryFmwvPebW5doKB">https://discord.gg/0ryFmwvPebW5doKB</URL></r>

<t>- IGN: Dhome<br/>

<br/>

- Hours played: 71 hours<br/>

<br/>

- an reason to join: A friend of mine is in your guild, i want to join us, bc playing in a group is better than solo :)</t>