Bug in boss battle after the crash (Naero)

Poopooabs

Hi Mods or GMs,

I dont understand how to attach image to this place, I tried, it slashed off my file. But this I cannot, I have to report.

Before the crash I was setting up to fight Naero, everything was fine. After the crash, yes, I get to rebattle Naero.

All is good until the battle, it got weird. When I debuff Naero with moves, all of the sudden his first Pokemon Togekiss is using Flamethrower at itself. Okay, not just that, fine, I tried to switch out to my Furret to perform a Baton Pass buff, and end up Naero has my Furret instead. I'm not sure how, but I need to send you the image as a proof right? Please solve this problem... :( I dont want to waste the boss reward

Thank you very much!

Yours truly,

Absalom Wong

I have few photos as proof, but I dont know how to do screen record, it's just pretty hard for me to show you guys what is happening. I want to post the photos here, but it keep saying I am running into an error and can't post the photos

Hi [uSER=232817] PooPooAbs[/uSER],

Can you please explain me what exactly you did before doing this boss ?

For exemple if you did a wild battle, a trade, a lending, get zombies disconnections in pvp, server crash, what mooves was used exactly, Any rocks spikes set up, sending a mail?

Thanks

lsqu.jpg

Bugs Report Center

Client Bugs - Pvp Bugs - Npc's/Quests Bugs - Mapping Bugs

Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hi Whitebaron,

Before i battle Naero, i was just battling Naero, and then the game server crashed. After the crash, I was able to battle Naero again, so it was the server that crashes. Then however, whatever happened is what I've shown you above. Everything just went weird. But other than that, other gameplay is as usual after i relog.