Lost Poke

Zhuiri

I used about 30 repels and however long it takes to get through 30 repels and several ultra balls trying to get a Riolu on route 203 yesterday. Finally got one, was pretty average but w/e. When the battle finished the server went down. I logged back in today and it's gone. Is there no way to get it back? Do I actually need to play through Sinnoh, get more repels then come back and hunt it again?

Hello ZhuiRi,

Sorry for inconvenience, but as you already mentioned are we not able to bring back your Poke. As stated in the "Read this before making a support topic" Thread:

Lost by crash issues, disconnections and rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose some of your progress Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. you will not be given anything you lost in rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, further action can not be taken for it.

It would also be unfair to all the other players who encountered the same problem and never reported it. You can also get Riolu as Boss Reward from some Bosses or from Doctors Quest at Four Island Daycare. You can also hunt it without Repels ofc. I am sorry theres nothing else I can do for you and hope you understand. Don't let this discourage you and have a nice day :-)

Greetings,

M3ru3m

• Like 1

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

It's ok I managed to get one I can use for story once I had access to repels again. Thanks for the tip about the Doctors quest I totally missed that. I'll head back and do that after Sinnoh :).