Teleporter Quest Hoenn Issue

Gforced

Hello, I dont know if I post this on the appropriate forum but I have an issue regarding the teleporter quest in Hoenn.

I quit playing PRO a while ago and since a few days ive been grinding a lot again, but I cant use the teleporters in Hoenn and Sinnoh.

When I enter New Mauville there are no aqua/magma members, wattson and wally are not there, I have the feeling that I already completed the quest earlier but for some reason I cant use the teleporters still.

I dont know if this is a glitch or if there is still some stuff left for me to do in the quest that I dont remember, please have a look into this. Any help is highly appreciated.

GForce

Hello there, @GForceD

As you've mentioned you can't use it in Sinnoh I'll assume you've already been to Sinnoh. Thus the Aqua/Magma members will not be there as you have already encountered them when you went to challenge Nova in the Power Plant so you can skip a few bits of the guide etc.

Additionally I would like to add maybe you did do the quest but I do not know how long your hiatus has been as a couple of years ago the Teleportation Quest got reset for some players. So you would need to do parts of the quest again.

You can always use this guide to retrace your steps, here. Also I would have said the best place to ask is either in General Support or Bug Centre.

If this isn't the case and you are still having issues, then I hope a staff member can help you out, Have a great day!

spacer.png