registeel can't learn seismic toss

Depressionumbra

It's a main move of this pokemon, mandatory in most of its builds if i may say. But when i try to use the seismic toss TM, registeel doesn't accept it.

I wouldn't complain here if it was any other move, but in most builds in all 3 regis, seismic toss is a must-have move.

I'm waiting for any response.

It's a main move of this pokemon, mandatory in most of its builds if i may say. But when i try to use the seismic toss TM, registeel doesn't accept it.

I wouldn't complain here if it was any other move, but in most builds in all 3 regis, seismic toss is a must-have move.

I'm waiting for any response.

Hello @DepressionUmbra

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In order for Registeel to learn the move Seismic Toss, you need to teach it via move tutor. This applies to Regice and Regirock as well.

The move tutor for Seismic Toss can be found at Pewter City, to the left of the PC, and is 2k per move.

I hope this solves your issue.

Good luck and have a great day!

• Like 1

Yes, a few pokemon are unable to learn a certain move through TM, but can only be taught that move via tutor, and vice-versa.

The best place to check for alternative ways to teach a move is by using the Reborn Bot on PRO's Discord Server, going to the #bot-commands channel and typing "^info (Move)"

This command allows you to check all the possible methods you can teach the move, as well as info about the move. Additionally, if you can't teach it through TM or tutor, then it is simply an egg/level up move.

Since the issue has been solved, i'll be locking this thread.

If you have any further questions, feel free to make another one. Thanks and have a lovely day!