some master balls disappeared

Maicky

today i bought two master ball and 6 bcady rares and proceeded to do the heatran quest and when i fought heatran lvl 99 i didnt have them anymore.

pd1: when all this happened i never left the game and never paid my account.

pd2: it is the second time it has happened to me. the previous time it was only a master ball and around 80 candy rares. The first time i did not post because i did not know what to do.

i waint for solution please.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

today i bought two master ball and 6 bcady rares and proceeded to do the heatran quest and when i fought heatran lvl 99 i didnt have them anymore.

pd1: when all this happened i never left the game and never paid my account.

pd2: it is the second time it has happened to me. the previous time it was only a master ball and around 80 candy rares. The first time i did not post because i did not know what to do.

i waint for solution please.

Hi @maicky

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Buck will take all Rare Candies and Master Balls from you after starting the quest. You can't leave the area without canceling the quest.

After you've defeated Commander Mars you can battle Heatran which is on level 99, and you have the option of capturing this Heatran.

Alternatively, you can defeat this Heatran and talk to Buck to claim your Rare Candy and Master Balls back, and you can leave the cave and re-enter it without any additional requirements.

If you choose to defeat the level 99 Heatran, another Heatran will spawn in the same spot, but this time only level 30. In case you fail to capture Heatran the second time, you can battle Nikola for another chance.

You can read more regarding the Heatran quest here.

I hope this solves your issue, please let me know if it worked.

Thanks and have a great day!

• Like 1

Hi @maicky

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Buck will take all Rare Candies and Master Balls from you after starting the quest. You can't leave the area without canceling the quest.

After you've defeated Commander Mars you can battle Heatran which is on level 99, and you have the option of capturing this Heatran.

Alternatively, you can defeat this Heatran and talk to Buck to claim your Rare Candy and Master Balls back, and you can leave the cave and re-enter it without any additional requirements.

If you choose to defeat the level 99 Heatran, another Heatran will spawn in the same spot, but this time only level 30. In case you fail to capture Heatran the second time, you can battle Nikola for another chance.

You can read more regarding the Heatran quest here.

I hope this solves your issue, please let me know if it worked.

Thanks and have a great day!

thank you very much bro if your help helped me