server crash when in elite 4...

Skittlesx3

1. 1.

PRO Username: devilmage

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

i was doing the elite 4 to get out of kanto then boom server crashed ...... im not waitting 12 hours to redo this ...

https://prntscr.com/a6e0bg

this is a screen shot of me in elite 4 at the time of crash (11:04 pm) my time.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

nothing i cant do anything about this ...

Description and Message

thats really lame .-... i dont feel like having to wait 12 hours. its 12 hours of me not playing the game. wasting my membership becuz server isnt stable. thats a server problem not me. so there should be something you guys can do. its your fault server cant stay up tbh :o not mine xd

currently the pro team are doing everything they can to make the server more stable. the game is in beta which these type of things are expected. before the wait was 24 hours, they cut the time in half, what you can do in the mean time is level pokemon catch pokemon to help you get your 240 caught pokemon and get your evolutions up, so you can end up getting into Cerulean Cave sooner then later :)

105671 i have all level 100s to do elite 4 xD i dont have anything to do till jhoto.

catching pokemon, especially rare one are the best way to use your time. you should start that.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.