One critical question...

Guest Akeldama

Guest Akeldama

I really want to try out this MMO and put time into it, but I'm afraid of something, and I read through some stuff and noticed the question didn't come up, so...

How are you guys not being sued by Nintendo? I mean, Nintendo is pretty vicious. How can I know, that coming into this game, that it won't be swiftly destroyed? How have the devs avoided this outcome?

105672 I really want to try out this MMO and put time into it, but I'm afraid of something, and I read through some stuff and noticed the question didn't come up, so...

How are you guys not being sued by Nintendo? I mean, Nintendo is pretty vicious. How can I know, that coming into this game, that it won't be swiftly destroyed? How have the devs avoided this outcome?

By releasing the game for free. If it was a pay to play, it would be ilegal. That's the reason you can "donate" for some shop coins to customize the appearance of your character, mounts, etc, and have some advantages with the membership.

The main point is that the stuff created by nintendo is not being used with lucrative purposes. Don't worry and play PRO, you'll enjoy it a lot! :Shy: