Hey!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you're not one of those immature kids spamming lenny and talking as if you're 10 years old, then you're more then welcome here.

you remember that too? Lol. Good times lmao :Smile:

"Remember?"... It still happens...

It's just childish, immature and annoying. That's why I quit that horrible game. It's worse then those people that type "~", at least most people that use the squiggly line put it after every single message they send...

I don't mind it being posted once or twice... but people though it was funny to literally put it at the end of every single message they said. I'm still baffled on how they continue to do it to this very day and not get sick of seeing it. Just shows what sort of community is over there. I pray to God that they'll stay in their infested habitat over at MMO.

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

As long as you're not one of those immature kids spamming lenny and talking as if you're 10 years old, then you're more then welcome here.

It's just childish, immature and annoying. That's why I quit that horrible game. It's worse then those people that type "~", at least most people that use the squiggly line don't put it after every single message they send...

I don't mind it being posted once or twice... but people though it was funny to literally put it at the end of every single message they said. I'm still baffled on how they continue to do it to this very day and not get sick of seeing it. Just shows what sort of community is over there. I pray to God that they'll stay in their infested habitat over at MMO.

Sorry for the double post, haven't got the option to edit for some reason, and had to fix that quick typo.

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

It's just childish, immature and annoying. That's why I quit that horrible game. It's worse then those people that type "~", at least most people that use the squiggly line put it after every single message they send...

Well it appears they are joining here anyways. But I assure you. The staff on here seem pretty respectful, and responsible. With that being said, im sure the community here will be allot better then the one over there = )

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png