ERROR QUEST TELEPOT

Ngauloi

Xin chào. Tôi là Anhxln2

Tôi đang viết bài này để yêu cầu một nhà phát triển trò chơi sửa tài khoản của tôi.

Tài khoản của tôi đã chơi được gần 1.000 giờ.

Tôi đã hoàn thành tất cả các lĩnh vực. Khi nhiệm vụ dịch chuyển tức thời, không có ai ở đó, tôi đã thử và thử nhiều lần nhưng nó vẫn không hoạt động. sửa nó cho tôi

Tôi không giỏi tiếng anh, làm ơn hiểu.

Xin chào. Tôi là Anhxln2

Tôi đang viết bài này để yêu cầu một nhà phát triển trò chơi sửa tài khoản của tôi.

Tài khoản của tôi đã chơi được gần 1.000 giờ.

Tôi đã hoàn thành tất cả các lĩnh vực. Khi nhiệm vụ dịch chuyển tức thời, không có ai ở đó, tôi đã thử và thử nhiều lần nhưng nó vẫn không hoạt động. sửa nó cho tôi

Tôi không giỏi tiếng anh, làm ơn hiểu.

Hello @ngauloi

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please tell me what part of the quest you're stuck on, and if you still need help.

Additionally, if it would be some help to you, feel free to check the teleport guide out: Hoenn Teleport Quest.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!

• Like 1

Xin chào [NGƯỜI DÙNG = 2335157] @ngauloi [/ NGƯỜI DÙNG]

Xin lỗi vì sự bất tiện.

Bạn có thể vui lòng cho tôi biết phần nào của nhiệm vụ bạn đang mắc kẹt không, và nếu bạn vẫn cần trợ giúp.

Ngoài ra, nếu đó là một số trợ giúp cho bạn, vui lòng kiểm tra hướng dẫn dịch chuyển tức thời: Hoenn Teleport Quest .

Mong muốn được nghe từ bạn.

Có một ngày tuyệt vời!

[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Sau khi nói chuyện với nhân viên an ninh, tôi đã đến nhà máy điện và không có ai ở đó, tôi đã thử nhiều lần, làm theo chỉ dẫn để biết nhiệm vụ bị lỗi.

Xin chào [NGƯỜI DÙNG = 2335157] @ngauloi [/ NGƯỜI DÙNG]

Xin lỗi vì sự bất tiện.

Bạn có thể vui lòng cho tôi biết phần nào của nhiệm vụ bạn đang mắc kẹt không, và nếu bạn vẫn cần trợ giúp.

Ngoài ra, nếu đó là một số trợ giúp cho bạn, vui lòng kiểm tra hướng dẫn dịch chuyển tức thời: Hoenn Teleport Quest .

Mong muốn được nghe từ bạn.

Có một ngày tuyệt vời!

[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Sau khi nói chuyện với nhân viên an ninh, tôi đã đến nhà máy điện và không có ai ở đó, tôi đã thử nhiều lần, làm theo chỉ dẫn để biết nhiệm vụ bị lỗi.

Hi @ngauloi

Just to confirm, you've visited New Mauville correct?

New mauville should be at Route 110, South of Mauville city.

Screenshot_49.thumb.png.26fb8030c72fc9b2501d2882c5690ef3.png

Also, keep in mind that you need to be Hoenn champ in order to be able to do this quest.

Looking forward to your reply, have a great day.

Thank you, my account has nearly 1000 hours of play, has completed all areas, after talking to the security staff, got down to 110 to enter the new mauvile like no one there.Please help me, thanks!:(

Hello @ngauloi

Can you confirm to me the in-game name of the account you are experiencing trouble with.

Also, are you able to enter New Mauville past this door, indicated by the red circle?

Screenshot_62.thumb.png.6dcbc4fc9bcec39bd373678b39ca7906.png

Have a great day!

Hello @ngauloi

Can you confirm to me the in-game name of the account you are experiencing trouble with.

Also, are you able to enter New Mauville past this door, indicated by the red circle?

[ATTACH type=full" width="647px" alt="133045]133045[/ATTACH]

Have a great day!

Name in the game: Anhxln2

Yes, I can go through that door, but there is no one.

looking forward to fixing it soon.thank you.

Have a good day!

Name in the game: Anhxln2

Yes, I can go through that door, but there is no one.

looking forward to fixing it soon.thank you.

Have a good day!

Hi there @ngauloi

In order to continue the quest, you need to find the switch to deactivate the electric barriers, which can be found here:

Screenshot_70.thumb.png.6c79d8dcbe1697f0bea8e3675379c4b3.png

After that, you should be able to access a new room and battle a few more members again.

Please tell me if this works.

Have a great day!

Hi there @ngauloi

In order to continue the quest, you need to find the switch to deactivate the electric barriers, which can be found here:

[ATTACH type=full" alt="133274]133274[/ATTACH]

After that, you should be able to access a new room and battle a few more members again.

Please tell me if this works.

Have a great day!

I have finished. maybe the 2nd step has failed. Thanks!

have a good day<3