normal Pokémon change nature item

Xande7ost

I guess you don't understand how easy is to make millions of pokedollars from the moment you reach a specific number of money and also it doesn't mean that if i dont have time to hunt i dont have time to do other things that will make me some money inside the game xd besides that the reroll you suggest will not eliminate sync pokemons beacouse all we will continue using them with the hope that we won't need to pay the X amount that the reroll wants, but will eliminate the meaning of MMO that you have to hard work (in this case hunt for hours) to get something and the market of course

a silly question, silly because it goes to everyone's luck. So, which is easier to catch Pokémon with the right nature or to catch Pokémon with good ivs and abilities? Choosing nature does not eliminate your hours of catching non-epic Pokémon. It only eliminates a worry. And how you are I said. I was still going to use synch, so I don't spend money on the items. the more I see that it is a legal discussion. the more I know that this item will never exist. But as I don't see anything more of an item that chooses nature. but it is like that each one has an opinion. And it is good to always have a legal debate.

a silly question, silly because it goes to everyone's luck. So, which is easier to catch Pokémon with the right nature or to catch Pokémon with good ivs and abilities? Choosing nature does not eliminate your hours of catching non-epic Pokémon. It only eliminates a worry. And how you are I said. I was still going to use synch, so I don't spend money on the items. the more I see that it is a legal discussion. the more I know that this item will never exist. But as I don't see anything more of an item that chooses nature. but it is like that each one has an opinion. And it is good to always have a legal debate.

It will eliminate a worry yes but will also affect the economy so i guess this is the most serious reason this item will never be in this game (maybe im wrong and we will see it in future but who knows)

Just a Greek dude.