npc that change the shape of the kyurem to black or white.

Xande7ost

as I asked in a post if there was going to be a way to change the shape of the kyurem, so I came here to ask you to implement this system in the game. Where a play could go on an npc change the shape of the kyurem to its shape (white or black) I know they are different status. But it is still the same Pokémon in the dex. And also the black and white forms of the kyurem which makes it really good. The black one to use in PVP Rankead is the white one in PVE

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

as I asked in a post if there was going to be a way to change the shape of the kyurem, so I came here to ask you to implement this system in the game. Where a play could go on an npc change the shape of the kyurem to its shape (white or black) I know they are different status. But it is still the same Pokémon in the dex. And also the black and white forms of the kyurem which makes it really good. The black one to use in PVP Rankead is the white one in PVE

I'm not sure they would allow the stronger Black/White Kyurem in PVP, but if they do give us access to the forms, I'd like for us to have it be change-able anytime (even if it requires us to go talk to the NPC again), and more importantly, we need their signature move implemented, as Black Kyurem won't have a physical Ice STAB otherwise.

I'm not sure they would allow the stronger Black/White Kyurem in PVP, but if they do give us access to the forms, I'd like for us to have it be change-able anytime (even if it requires us to go talk to the NPC again), and more importantly, we need their signature move implemented, as Black Kyurem won't have a physical Ice STAB otherwise.

yes kyurem black only has a physical attack of ice on the SS, but even then having to change would be very nom. and detail kyurem black is OR in Sun and moon. So he could use it in rakeada or White he can and uber there he can't use in rakeada.