Petition to add darker skin colors

Timbsgaming

Hello developers my friend Tyresse got mad because he couldn't play. There was no skin tone for his customization on his character. I think the developers should add a better diversity of skin tones. Thank you for reading this topic and hope you guys answer soon.

- PlayerID - TimbsGaming

Edited by TimbsGaming
  • Like 4

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think a wider range of ethnicity would benefit us and Tyresse for years to come, I hope that Tyresse can finally build up enough courage to come back to this game once the choice for his skin color is a possible option, thank you for your time and consideration for this controversial topic.

Sincerely,

InjectorGadgett

• Like 1

I think a wider range of ethnicity would benefit us and Tyresse for years to come, I hope that Tyresse can finally build up enough courage to come back to this game once the choice for his skin color is a possible option, thank you for your time and consideration for this controversial topic.

Sincerely,

InjectorGadgett

Thank you for supporting my petition for darker skin color. Tyresse is delighted to see you comment.

Sincerely,

TimbsGaming

Personally I believe that the ethnic options in the game are plentiful enough and that they don't need to add anymore.

Sincerely,

MysteryMan123

Well wouldn't you be angry if the game didn't have your skin tone. Still though thanks for your reply.

Sincerely,

TimbsGaming

Well wouldn't you be angry if the game didn't have your skin tone. Still though thanks for your reply.

Sincerely,

TimbsGaming

Personally i wouldn't its just a game doesnt need to make your character exactly as you are in real life :/ if you want to play a game its beacouse the content that offers you and not beacouse of customisation of your avatar

• Like 1

Just a Greek dude.

Personally i wouldn't its just a game doesnt need to make your character exactly as you are in real life :/ if you want to play a game its beacouse the content that offers you and not beacouse of customisation of your avatar

Well everyone has an opinion but I feel like some people play games with customization to fully emerge themselves into the game by making the characters look like them. Thanks for the response!

• Like 1

Well everyone has an opinion but I feel like some people play games with customization to fully emerge themselves into the game by making the characters look like them. Thanks for the response!

I fully agree with this, I enjoy options that help immerse me into the game world, rather than live in this bleak, dull, and miserable experience we call life. I think Tyresse feels the same way I feel and I sympathize with this poor soul.

sincerely,

InjectorGadgett