Adventuring the lands of PRO with my abra

Calamitys

One morning I woke up and turned on my laptop and I was determined to get myself an abra, not an ordinary abra but a abra that I could call my friend, So north from Cerulean City Route 24, I started hunting for an abra, It took me an hour or so to find the abra that I wanted and finally I threw a pokeball at it and caught it! It was then breakfast time where I was living and my friend MrSlicerX was over and while we were eating our breakfast together, I purposely spilled juice all over his bacon and eggs but he still ate it unfortunately, But he told me to go do the dishes but I was also so determined to grind my abra to evolve it so I said to him, "Mason I'd rather go adventure the lands of PRO with my abra than do dishes" He laughed about it and he told me to do the dishes then go grind abra, So after I was done the dishes, I continued my adventure with abra, it was trecherous, a starmie who seemed like a god to my abra kept on getting KO'd, But..me and my abra were determined to defeat misty...Me and abra trained until he got to level 18 and then..he evolved into kadabra where his power grown 10 fold, we kept grinding until he was level 25..We went back and we annihilated the first two pokemon that misty had...Poliwag and Horsea...then our greatest rival of all time was up next, Me and my kadabra could feel the tension that starmie was giving off..But we kept our heads up and our will strong and fought against the starmie and after a few hits starmie took from kadabra..my kadabra fainted...I whiped out my charmelon and devestated the starmie with dragon rage...This was my adventure in Cerulean city.. :Cool:

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

[glow=red]Sadly, after the game goes out of beta, you and your Abra will have to go on separate ways..

Cherish your time with Abra while you can :([/glow]

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

I will relive those days again my friends.

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]