display the nicknames above the main player

Scorps

Hello all trainers,

voila, I open this post in the hope of obtaining results. Indeed, let me explain: me and 5 other friends started pokemon and we hung out enormously on the game. Only thing damage: the nicknames of our own players does not appear for us even. So my suggestion is this: Is there any hope of seeing this arise in the game? allow us to display (or simply display for everyone) because it is much more fun to see our nickname and even more when we are subscribed (nickname green).

In any case I find it a pity ... really a pity not to see it because it is an important element for me and for many players (something which also pushes a lot of people to subscribe to pokemonclub).

That being said, hoping to have a favorable response and thank you for your wonderful work so far :).

see you and sorryfor my bad english ... (am french aha)

Good idea but i never thought this will cause problem in someone if you have membership the others players will sou your green name so i dont understand really this prob anyway if could add an option in the settings that you can enable or disable the nickname above you i think will be the best for all

Just a Greek dude.

Yes of course. I cited the example of the green nickname (juste an exempl;e) but of course I was talking about all the players. it's always cooler and more fun to see your own nickname. this is the basis of the 'mmo' system I think :).

it may be a detail for some but it is much more important for others. personally I have a lot of my friends who left the game because of this ... that's when I started to think about it because for me it's an important element of the game