Will Rayquaza be added to the game?

Maximusbritt

Hello, I'm new here.

I've been playing the game for a while now (still in Kanto though) and doing some research, I discovered that Rayquaza cannot be caught, which is a bit disappointing as he is a lot of people's favourite legendary Pokemon. That being said, I'd like to hope that at one point in the future, he would be added to the game.

If anyone has any form of information about this please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Competitive? No thanks. I was never too good with numbers.

Hello, I'm new here.

I've been playing the game for a while now (still in Kanto though) and doing some research, I discovered that Rayquaza cannot be caught, which is a bit disappointing as he is a lot of people's favourite legendary Pokemon. That being said, I'd like to hope that at one point in the future, he would be added to the game.

If anyone has any form of information about this please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Rayquaza is already in the game inside bosses atc but not open for the public yet and i dont see this happens any time soon but i will agree with you it whould be cool if staff can add rayquaza even if it was banned at pvp

Just a Greek dude.

Hi , I recommend to you post that in suggestion

Im agree with you ( but ban in PvP )

Of course. Rayquaza is too powerful of a Pokemon to be used in pvp. Heck, it's even banned in Pokemon Showdown. But I really wouldn't mind getting him in a casual playthrough.

Thank you for the advice. I shall post a new thread (reworded) in the Suggestions.

Competitive? No thanks. I was never too good with numbers.