Love island

Croakmain

In love island i cant use my pickaxe to the pink stones it asks me use a pokemon . If this is not a bug and it is intentional what is the point of having tools ?

Hello @CroakMain

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This is indeed not a bug but intended. You need a pokemon with 220 points of happiness or above to be able to use rock smash on the pink crystals. Once broken, they take 5 days to respawn.

You can still use your tools for breaking roch smash rocks outside of Love Island, and that goes for every other tool.

I hope this solves your issue, feel free to reply here if you have any further questions.

Thanks and have a lovely day!

Thanks for your respond but you didn't answer my second question . Since it is intentional what is the point of having the tool for rock smash since i can't use it inside love island

Hello @CroakMain

As it is right now you need a pokemon with 220 happiness points and has learned the move rock smash to be able to break the crystals at Love Island. This is because the Love Island crystals have a high chance of dropping valuable rewards, such as a Deep sea tooth.

You are still able to use the pickaxe and any other tool elsewhere, without the need of having a pokemon learning that specific HM. It is only at Love Island that you're unable to use the pickaxe.

Hopefully this clears up any doubts you had.

If you have any further questions feel free to reply again here.

Thanks and have a nice day.

• Like 1