NoMercy Third Anniversary, 100 coins per day for all of April

collage_final_smaller.gif.987c8ad773a18e3f503bfaa24965fe1f.gif

Hello PRO Community!

This April marks NoMercy’s third anniversary! This community has grown so much in the past year, but I’d like to share who helped me get it started. I formed NoMercy at the start of April in 2017 as my former guild began to break apart. Three key members helped me make it a success. Natryu initially recruited me into the guild scene. Many members planned to follow him to whatever guild he started or switched to. It was important I had his blessing before I committed to starting a new guild. I looked up to Benikisaki as he was my initial inspiration to PvP. He coached me and reinforced my excitement for each benchmark I made while PvPing. It was important to have his support as it gave me the confidence I could succeed. Vastik is a maven in the PvP sector. Once I sold him on NoMercy’s vision of PvP dominance, he was able to sway several PvP enthusiasts to join NoMercy which led us to 9 first-place finishes on the guild ladder during our first year as a guild.

But a guild is not successful based on four people. A guild’s most important aspect are its members. Throughout the years, I have committed NoMercy to having one of the most strict application processes that allow all members to have input on. This has resulted in NoMercy having the most cohesive group of members. We are not perfect, but we are perfectly imperfect. 43 members have joined NoMercy since the beginning of last April.

NoMercy is a diverse guild with members of different nationalities that span the globe, age gaps of twenty years, members with doctorates while others just starting high school, pvp enthusiasts, pve warriors, collectors, and members who retired from PRO but enjoy the community so much they ask to stick around. Because of this diversity, NoMercy is a perfect social environment for learning and understanding different viewpoints to expand one’s own library of knowledge. NoMercy has made me a better player, a better person, and a better leader. And I hope it continues to be a place for members to get more out of PRO, enhance their time online, and transfer the things they learn or experience into real life.

NoMercy has accomplished a lot in three years. Something I am most proud of is its ability to encourage and enable player’s urges to give back and be leaders within the community. Officers are given the opportunity to discuss and resolve difficult social situations. Event hosts are empowered with tools to turn their creative ideas into reality. And members encourage each other to be role models within the community. Moving forward, I will be pushing this idea of empowering players to be leaders within the community by creating more tools for the guild and asking Officers to provide support for those wanting to make their creative ideas a reality.

nmm-2020.thumb.png.5b2c6d0588da61530f61ea61feef6894.png

To celebrate, this year’s anniversary theme is “100 coins a day”! During the month of April, NoMercy will be hosting at least one event each day with totals rewards of at least 3,000 coins. Nothing too fancy like a points system of years past. Each day a new event with 100 coins up for grabs. Every event will have participation rewards, so if you are quarantined to your home, I encourage you to join us every day for a little bit of fun!

ALL EVENTS ARE HOSTED ON OUR DISCORD

NoMercy Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/yyCjngc

After entering your IGN in the #welcome channel, head over to #2020-anniversary-info under the "2020 ANNIVERSARY EVENTS" category.

• Like 2
E6W75Tu.png