Best Scyther in the server?

Jinbei

106389 haha, no this ain't the best. This is maybe in top 20.

The best one is with Popukeage with Max atk and nearly all 31ivs.

9.9/10

Atk/Def good for Scizor~

if u wanna keep it scyther then atk/spd

ty for the fast reply and explanation.

Do u suggest me keeping it a Scyther or evolving it to Scizor because I thought of evolving it too Scizor at lvl 80's.

And one more thing,Does the Wing Attack move work on Scizor(because its a flying type move so im not sure).

Wing Attack should work but u have to teach it to Scyther before it evolves to Scizor (It cant learn the move anymore when evolved so don't replace it and get it early if u want to keep it). Its a so called prior evolution move.

I suggest evolving at lvl 97 or 98. You can evolve it earlier but keep in mind that you need more xp on a evolved form to lvl up so the reimaining lvls you need to get with rare candies or if u have the time keep xping it.

106412 Wing Attack should work but u have to teach it to Scyther before it evolves to Scizor (It cant learn the move anymore when evolved so don't replace it and get it early if u want to keep it). Its a so called prior evolution move.

I suggest evolving at lvl 97 or 98. You can evolve it earlier but keep in mind that you need more xp on a evolved form to lvl up so the reimaining lvls you need to get with rare candies or if u have the time keep xping it.

Thank you mate.

I wanted to ask that with using Technician ability what moves it power's up,I did understand it power's up my lower power moves but with which one it does?(Does it power Wing Attack?),And one more thing which moveset do u suggest me using?

Thanks ahead !.

106412 Wing Attack should work but u have to teach it to Scyther before it evolves to Scizor (It cant learn the move anymore when evolved so don't replace it and get it early if u want to keep it). Its a so called prior evolution move.

Thank you mate.

I wanted to ask that with using Technician ability what moves it power's up,I did understand it power's up my lower power moves but with which one it does?(Does it power Wing Attack?),And one more thing which moveset do u suggest me using?

Thanks ahead !.

Technician increases power of moves with 60 base power or less by 50%.

For the moveset its up to you. Do you aim for the future mega evolve or for the current PRO pvp. Just google, find suggestions, ask others. I don't want to force the usual moveset on you, also depends on your team synergy.