Mew Quest ERROR

Lfulanl

Hello, I'm having problems with the Mew quest, I have all the requirements, I checked more than once, but the NPC doesn't give me the map so I can go to the island to capture Mew, what do I do? Can someone help me? I have all kanto pokémons captured, 72 evolutions and 226 hours of play, I saw and won all the legendary kanto

Hello @@lFulanl,

My tools say you already caught Mew and that it is in your PC. Has the Problem already been resolved?

Greetings,

M3ru3m

oh sorry, actually i made the post on the wrong account, the account where the mew quest is not working is maxsuelcampelo

yes he says i captured 145 kanto pokémons

Sorry for asking, but have you checked with Prof Oak, in Pallet Town? I thought I had caught all of them too, but turns out I missed one. I can't see why else he would deny you the map.

- Z

No Problem. You are missing Lickitung caught data on that account. Try to catch one and please let me know if that solved your Problem. Looking forward to your reply :-)

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

No Problem. You are missing Lickitung caught data on that account. Try to catch one and please let me know if that solved your Problem. Looking forward to your reply :-)

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

I managed to catch Mew, there was 1 pokemon in the dex, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the help.