Lost Money

Greenpartyhat

Why is this getting no attention..

Hi, @GreenPartyhat.

I'm sorry for the situation you have went through.

But, we won't be able to help you restore your game progress loss due to the crash.

If you read the General Question List carefully, there is a category for game crash.

Screenshot_8.thumb.png.6737a231996d8f30c4e0c4fad6051057.png

It would be unfair for every players who have went through the same problem, it would be hard for us to help you on this case.

I hope you understand.

I'm once again very sorry for your issue.

Have a nice a day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Hi, @GreenPartyhat.

I'm sorry for the situation you have went through.

But, we won't be able to help you restore your game progress loss due to the crash.

If you read the General Question List carefully, there is a category for game crash.

[ATTACH type=full" width="839px" alt="137266]137266[/ATTACH]

It would be unfair for every players who have went through the same problem, it would be hard for us to help you on this case.

I hope you understand.

I'm once again very sorry for your issue.

Have a nice a day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

I don't understand, it would be very easy to see who was online at the time of a crash and then send them something small for the inconvenience.. I do believe I won't be wasting any more of my money or time on this game, atleast until I see server crashes being fixed or a Dev team that cares about the happiness of their contributing player base. I hope you understand.

This is OUR world!

I don't understand, it would be very easy to see who was online at the time of a crash and then send them something small for the inconvenience.. I do believe I won't be wasting any more of my money or time on this game, atleast until I see server crashes being fixed or a Dev team that cares about the happiness of their contributing player base. I hope you understand.

I'm once again sorry that I can't help you with you case :(

I'll now be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love