I feel bad about buying or selling like this.

Baitamezogi

I don't like this type of person. Why are you doing this to me :ChikoritaWTF:

I will tell about my situation

I'm catching pokemon at Eumi Island (Hoenn) and I saw player name Barnzey1994 selling Fennekin 100k.

Ok I want to buy. I sent a message to him and I asked him where are you ?. He answer near cinnabar.

I told him to wait. I have to pay for travel to cinnabar as soon as possible. Because I don't want him to wait a long time.

5,000 Pokedollar : From : Eumi Island [Hoenn] go Vermilion City [Kanto]

2,500 Pokedollar : From : Vermilion City (Travel by train) go Fuchsia City

2,500 Pokedollar : From : Fuchsia City (Travel by boat) go Cinnabar Island

This cost : 10,000 Pokedollar

When I arrived, I sent a message to tell him. But warning message Barnzey1994 has disabled thier messages or is offline.

Ok , I think he might have a problem. I'll wait for him.

You can see message in the picture.

1.thumb.jpg.09b00e58d2a7b0b4e733818497f902fa.jpg

After I wait 2-3 minutes. I sent a message to ask him again. He didn't answer me and he left the chat.

2.thumb.jpg.fb0b0361f16cead93bbf9acd980ddb01.jpg

At the same time I saw him on the help channel.

6.thumb.jpg.fc66fe0dbfd077405cc6e06a019d9d31.jpg

Summary : What am i doing here ? I didn't buy pokemon and I paid free money for travel ? and wasting time.

Even if it's just 10,000 Pokedollar.

If you have a brain or mind or manners. You know that if you don't sell. You can tell me.

I do not have to find you And I won't waste time waiting for you.

And if you tell me I will still feel better but You left the chat.

I'm sorry if I use words that are too harsh. But since I played the game I've never met someone like you. Everyone is very good to me.

I'm not good english but i hope you understand what i say and thank you for taking the time to read.

I hope he can improve youself.

I forgive you

:CharYay:

Edited by Baitamezogi
  • Like 1

you can see in the help channel that he didnt know the meaning of wts

this is coming from a place of ignorance i dont think he is a bad person

Thank for reply in this post. I'm not saying that he is a bad person. I'm saying hate this type person.

I'm stay at Eumi Island before I traveled to Kanto . If you don't understand the meaning "wts" Why don't you think to ask me ? - _ -

He can reject the sale. Why didn't you tell me anything ? You have time to tell me But you choose not to say anything at all.

If he says sorry for misleading I won't feel anything at all.

:PiplupCry:

Even tho I understand your rage, you should keep in mind that world is not made of pretty flowers and holy people.

Thank for reply in this post. I'm not angry with him but i don't understand. Everything can be resolved.

If he doesn't know I think he's not wrong. He can ask me or If he doesn't sell, he can reject me.

"World is not made of pretty flowers and holy people" I understand. Nothing in this world is good everything.

I think only me walking in the lavender field. :EasterBulba:

For all of you saying he wouldn't know about wts mean so dont blame it if you look more carefully in the screenshots you will notice that in the first post he made in trade chat he didnt said wts, but saying "100 epic" its shows obviously that he wanted to sell it, maybe later he regrets about selling it and that's why he logout for a few minutes. Now about the question of wts meaning in help chat i dont think it was going for his post but for the other people post's.

The seller is clear that goes back on deal but i guess the seller is newbie so he don't know the rules so you just have to forget it and let it pass

I suggest you to buy transit pass if you travel a lot.

Just a Greek dude.

For all of you saying he wouldn't know about wts mean so dont blame it if you look more carefully in the screenshots you will notice that in the first post he made in trade chat he didnt said wts, but saying "100 epic" its shows obviously that he wanted to sell it, maybe later he regrets about selling it and that's why he logout for a few minutes. Now about the question of wts meaning in help chat i dont think it was going for his post but for the other people post's.

The seller is clear that goes back on deal but i guess the seller is newbie so he don't know the rules so you just have to forget it and let it pass

I suggest you to buy transit pass if you travel a lot.

Thank for reply in this post. Trade Chat He didn't say "wts" but he said "epic 100" It can be interpreted 100k. and it can't be 100M or 100 Pokedollar or buy fennekin epic 100.

I don't know if he understands the meaning or not. But I asked him." I want to buy it " Even if you don't understand the meaning "wts or wtb"

But I think he knows the meaning of [buy or Sell] He should have told me at that time.

And i forgive him. I don't want to have a problem with him. And i said "I hope he can improve youself" He will learn more about trading.

I do not feel regret the money. Amount 10,000 Pokedollar It's not that rare. I can find again. I'm just losing feelings.

And I think you understand. :PixiuKnife: