Silver server

Iitraiderii

I keep getting kicked from silver server then cant log back in for ages is there anyway can transfer to gold server?

Hello.

The reason you can't log back in is because recently the servers have been experiencing crashes. The issue is currently being worked on.

If you still want to transfer, then you can login into the Dashboard and on the left hand side under Tools select Server Transfer. It should look like this:

1.png.57d1edb510ebe604b6e1a5056c2a6551.png

Your first transfer after 30 days will be free, and 100 coins will be needed for additional transfers.

I hope this solves your issue, feel free to reply here if you have any further questions.

Thank you and have a great day!

Thank you maisa

Glad your issue has been solved.

So it's really only the silver server or are both servers experiencing crashes and bugs ? I'm on silver too and I either can't log in or when I log in i get kicked out under 10 minutes later..

Both servers are experiencing issues now. Our devs are aware of the issue and are working hard to fix it.

I'll be locking this thread now, if you have any further questions, please feel free to make another thread.

Have a great day!