Can't evolve pokes

Ezequielta1234

Hi people, i would like to anounce that i can't evolve either of my dratini and Sliggoo, Lv 98 and Lv 99 respectively. I've been using rare candy since 2 lvs both.

Thanks for your help

Elpichichi. (Username)

Hello @EzequielTa1234

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to lose some happiness on both your Sliggoo and Dratini, restart your client, and try to level them up again.

Please do keep in mind that in order to evolve Sliggoo, you need to level him up in a location where it is raining in the overworld (Not in battle).

Tell me if it works for you please.

• Like 1

Hello @EzequielTa1234

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please try to lose some happiness on both your Sliggoo and Dratini, restart your client, and try to level them up again.

Please do keep in mind that in order to evolve Sliggoo, you need to level him up in a location where it is raining in the overworld (Not in battle).

Tell me if it works for you please.

Hi, thanks for writting i didnt have problems with the dragonite, but sliggoo i Lv him up to 100 and didnt change. Is anything we can do? Restart a Few lvs and try again maybe?

The problem apppeared when i had 4 pokes to lv yo and those where the one who presented problems.

Thanks again and i wait for answers

Hi, thanks for writting i didnt have problems with the dragonite, but sliggoo i Lv him up to 100 and didnt change. Is anything we can do? Restart a Few lvs and try again maybe?

The problem apppeared when i had 4 pokes to lv yo and those where the one who presented problems.

Thanks again and i wait for answers

Hi @EzequielTa1234

I've deleveled your Sliggoo by 2 levels.

To evolve Sliggoo into Goodra, it has to be raining in the overworld, meaning it has to be raining outside of battle. If it isn't raining outside of battle, then Sliggoo will not evolve. Can you confirm to me that you've already met that requirement?

Looking forward to your reply.

Well, first of all i appreciate what you did for me, i Guess i wasnt concerned about the rain, and evolve both dratini and sliggo (also my slowpoke) in the Valley of steel where there is a Lot of exp. I thought it was a bug since that happened to me in other circumstances.

Again i'm very sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for answering fast and efficiently.

Im happy it wasnt a problem of the server and just by me.

Thanks and i wait for a reply

Well, first of all i appreciate what you did for me, i Guess i wasnt concerned about the rain, and evolve both dratini and sliggo (also my slowpoke) in the Valley of steel where there is a Lot of exp. I thought it was a bug since that happened to me in other circumstances.

Again i'm very sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for answering fast and efficiently.

Im happy it wasnt a problem of the server and just by me.

Thanks and i wait for a reply

No problem! It happens, there's nothing to worry about.

Anyways did you successfully evolve your Sliggoo, or is it still having issues?

Yes! i could evolve it, thank you again for your help, i'm happy this turned well. I went route 120 in hoenn

I'm glad it worked out for you. ^^

Since the issue has been solved, i'll be locking the thread. Please make another one if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your patience and have a wonderful day!