done, can be closed

Trollplayz

So I released heatran and moltres in the past in order to get them again by beating nikola but when i got to him he wouldnt let me fight him... and i didnt know about this! Yesterday people in chat where supporting that you can catch legendaries twice, so i released my rly bad shaymin in order to attempt to get a new one... needless to say i lost this one as well. Is there any way to get those legendaries back? I dont have screenshots of heatran or moltres but i have the release message from shaymin as a picture in case the same thing happened again. Thanks!

released.png.744f5d3036d387f554e1ba90d434a8a0.png

So I released heatran and moltres in the past in order to get them again by beating nikola but when i got to him he wouldnt let me fight him... and i didnt know about this! Yesterday people in chat where supporting that you can catch legendaries twice, so i released my rly bad shaymin in order to attempt to get a new one... needless to say i lost this one as well. Is there any way to get those legendaries back? I dont have screenshots of heatran or moltres but i have the release message from shaymin as a picture in case the same thing happened again. Thanks!

Hello,

I recovered your Shaymin, Moltres and Heatran.

Hope the issue solved it for you. If not, notify me on this thread.

Kind regards, Contrary

• Like 1

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.