The End of Suhuzen

Never talked to you, despite you being another person who was here since day one and before the offical release, but reading over your farewell right now, I'm not going to give you any sympathy. What people are saying here is the truth, you do talk like you're the face of PRO, proclaiming yourself as a "legend". Botting on a Pokemon MMO? I'm sorry, you have no respect from me. That's just straight up ridiculous, there's no other word for ir. You're lazy, and if you ask me, you deserve the permanent ban.

Anyway, good luck wirh your later life, I have no reason to actually have you per se. So I hope all is well regardless.

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

108033 Never talked to you, despite you being another person who was here since day one and before the offical release, but reading over your farewell right now, I'm not going to give you any sympathy. What people are saying here is the truth, you do talk like you're the face of PRO, proclaiming yourself as a "legend". Botting on a Pokemon MMO? I'm sorry, you have no respect from me. That's just straight up ridiculous, there's no other word for ir. You're lazy, and if you ask me, you deserve the permanent ban.

Anyway, good luck wirh your later life, I have no reason to actually have you per se. So I hope all is well regardless.

Was lazy to write, ty.

Well, knowing you would get ban and yet continuing to bot AFK, you deserve it in a way. A few hours for a permanent ban, i dont think it's worth it. Anyway, met you a few times in rank. Thanks for all the experience. Just know that this is not the end. You should take this as a lesson rather than quitting. Hoenn is bound to come out soon, the current pokemon meta might not mean anything once it comes out. So you still have a shot.

-From a random person you fought in rank.

108033 Never talked to you, despite you being another person who was here since day one and before the offical release, but reading over your farewell right now, I'm not going to give you any sympathy. What people are saying here is the truth, you do talk like you're the face of PRO, proclaiming yourself as a "legend". Botting on a Pokemon MMO? I'm sorry, you have no respect from me. That's just straight up ridiculous, there's no other word for ir. You're lazy, and if you ask me, you deserve the permanent ban.

Was lazy to write, ty.

Use bot then, I have been using bot to write my comment in forums for years.

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

Was lazy to write, ty.

Use bot then, I have been using bot to write my comment in forums for years.

best comment ever.

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png