I can't play...

Dzoniboy

Good morning,

I came back to the game after 2 years without playing, I transferred my account from the old blue server to the silver server and changed my password because I couldn't remember it. In spite of all this, after downloading the game, I can't log in because apparently my login or password is invalid while on the site I have no problem...

Can you please help me?

Good morning,

I came back to the game after 2 years without playing, I transferred my account from the old blue server to the silver server and changed my password because I couldn't remember it. In spite of all this, after downloading the game, I can't log in because apparently my login or password is invalid while on the site I have no problem...

Can you please help me?

Hi there.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I've gone over and checked your account and it seems that everything is fine and you are now online. Could you please confirm this? If you are still getting an "Invalid Password" error, please try to change your password here once again. Don't forget it has to be Alphanumerical as well.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello. I had the same trouble couple of hours before. I connected to dashboard, transfered my account (from red I think) to silver, but when I tried to login I had an invalid username or password error. I transfered the same account from silver to gold and with out changing password or username or something, I am now able to play. Hope it can help.

giphy.gif