I have problems with legendary dogs....

Tigrex01

Good evening, I need help with the search for the legendary dogs ... I already did everything about the search. I have more than the required hours, the evo and the npc do not give me the opportunity to choose the hood and I do not know what to do. :( I expect a quick response Thanks!

To feel fear, is caused by an incomplete heart, the emotion of fear can not be controlled by the will, you can strengthen will with wisdom. "Emotions, will, wisdom" ... if you can use them as support for each one, then you are complete

(Sentir miedo, es causado por un corazón incompleto, la emoción de miedo no puede ser controlada por la voluntad, puedes fortalecer voluntad con sabiduría. "Emociones, voluntad, sabiduría"... si puedes usarlos como apoyo a cada uno, entonces estás completo.)

Good evening, I need help with the search for the legendary dogs ... I already did everything about the search. I have more than the required hours, the evo and the npc do not give me the opportunity to choose the hood and I do not know what to do. :( I expect a quick response Thanks!

Hi there.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please do note that challenging a Legendary Guardian and winning only provides a 16.67% chance of spawning the Legendary Dog. However, after your third consecutive win, you can choose to spawn the dog with a 100% chance instead of another win streak reward. It seems that you only have 1 consecutive win for the Suicune Guardian, which you have obtained on 2020-04-18 21:54:40. For further information, please check out the Legendary Megathread.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Yes, but the guardian overcame it 3 times, there was when I noticed that I needed to do a quest, I fulfilled the requirements and spoke with the npc that gives some bells and he does not give me to choose them, I have already completed dex and I do not know what happened

To feel fear, is caused by an incomplete heart, the emotion of fear can not be controlled by the will, you can strengthen will with wisdom. "Emotions, will, wisdom" ... if you can use them as support for each one, then you are complete

(Sentir miedo, es causado por un corazón incompleto, la emoción de miedo no puede ser controlada por la voluntad, puedes fortalecer voluntad con sabiduría. "Emociones, voluntad, sabiduría"... si puedes usarlos como apoyo a cada uno, entonces estás completo.)

"if possible find these legendary beasts and get their dara recorded in your pokedex"

This is what the scientist tells me and I have the data for suicune, entei and raikou I already have more than 120 evol and dex of johto and kanto complete and the scientist does not let me choose the legendary

"if possible find these legendary beasts and get their dara recorded in your pokedex"

This is what the scientist tells me and I have the data for suicune, entei and raikou I already have more than 120 evol and dex of johto and kanto complete and the scientist does not let me choose the legendary

Hi there,

Apologies, the server crashed while I was talking to you. You do have the seen data for the dogs, but it is possible you got them from PvP or PvE and not the actual quest line dogs. Please go to the following locations and interact with the dogs and let me know if Scientist Ray lets you claim a bell this time.

•Entei - Johto Safari Mountain Zone

•Suicune - up the waterfall in Tohojo falls

•Raikou - Mt. Silver 3F

Let me know if you need further help.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.