Chocolate mount disappeared.

L1ghtbr1nger

I was hoping to collect all 6 Easter mount flavors but when I bought the Caramel one.. The chocolate one disappeared. Now I traded my first caramel to the guy for the chocolate one but I was just checking it out.. I still intended to but caramel again and did.. When I did though. The chocolate disappeared. Now I only have 3 again. Please restore my chocolate mount or my 2000et so I can get it back.. It was actually my favorite one. What evidence can I provide to you?

• Administrator

I was hoping to collect all 6 Easter mount flavors but when I bought the Caramel one.. The chocolate one disappeared. Now I traded my first caramel to the guy for the chocolate one but I was just checking it out.. I still intended to but caramel again and did.. When I did though. The chocolate disappeared. Now I only have 3 again. Please restore my chocolate mount or my 2000et so I can get it back.. It was actually my favorite one. What evidence can I provide to you?

Hi @l1ghtbr1nger

I am sorry for the inconvenience experienced.

Unfortunately our tools are temporarily down which does not allow us to check your situation, however I have informed the content scripters that will check it as soon as they will be back and will let you know about it.

In the while, could you please clarify the whole situation?

In short: you had a Caramel Mount and traded it for a Chocolate one. The moment you wanted to buy again the Caramel, since you used it to trade, you were able to buy it but the chocolate disappeared from your inventory?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Yes, that is what happened. I just assumed it's because I traded for it the first time.. I'm honestly not sure when it disappeared except that it was gone this morning and I got the caramel last night.. Appreciate the help!