Easter Event (Can be Closed)

Mrdaddy

Hey first of all I want to thank team PRO for making this wonderful game & regular events.

Secondly, I will like to thank all the one who see this!!

I don't know what to do, I have each places like 10 times for the Easter eggs (Egg Baskets), I was only able to collect 19 baskets. Is this a bug or am I blind?

I will be thankful for the staff who can help me out! It seems like a bug to me. I will be thankful if u can check!

Kind Regards!

Hello @MrDaddy and @Jabski87,

I am glad you are enjoying the event.

I took a look and there is no issue with the quest or quest variables from our side.

Egg Master Franco has hidden 20 Easter Baskets somewhere in 60 possible locations in total and the 20 baskets are placed randomly for every player.

Make sure to look everywhere in the easter maps.

Good luck and have a good day.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

@Contrary I am thankful for your reply! Really appreciated for the fast response, I took a look again to each and every part of the map & still cant found the last Easter Basket!

Is it hiding behind a tree which cannot be seen?

A thing more, making 60 random spawns is not good, As it does not give a fair play to all the players, As some players found there easily, While some are struggling to find there's

Kindly take this in consideration

Kind Regards

Hello,

Is it hiding behind a tree which cannot be seen?

The last one your are looking for is indeed behind a tree, it's on the left side of the Breezy falls map. There is a little bit of the basket still visible.

A thing more, making 60 random spawns is not good, As it does not give a fair play to all the players, As some players found there easily, While some are struggling to find there's

Some players indeed had to look a little harder and some had it easier. Giving everyone the same spot baskets would make it to easy, because everyone would follow a guide/walkthrough to find them. This way atleast players had to make some effort to complete the quest.

We always appreciate community feedback. Our content scripters opened a thread for Easter event feedback.

Make sure to use it if you want our future quests to improve, give us ideas how to do it!

Hope this reply helped you.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Oh I got it! Its great to hear from you again! And, Now i able to understand why you guys have done this! (60 Random Places)

U guys are Awesome People, Will be waiting for new event! Afterall, you guys will be already working on them, Really Appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

Kindly Regards