Help me find my account....

I think i joined PRO in 2018 and i tried to play it now. Now i rested my password. But idk which server i logged before so i went to both silver and gold. In The gold im in the origin(starting island). So i tried to log on silver but it doesn't worked. I know that, before i had 8 badges of kanto region and gone for the elites. So plz help me get my older id back ...

• Administrator

I think i joined PRO in 2018 and i tried to play it now. Now i rested my password. But idk which server i logged before so i went to both silver and gold. In The gold im in the origin(starting island). So i tried to log on silver but it doesn't worked. I know that, before i had 8 badges of kanto region and gone for the elites. So plz help me get my older id back ...

Hi @StarringSanjay

I'm sorry for the inconvenience

I would like to inform and ensure you that you didn't lose your progress and that everything is still there, you just need to merge your account and i will now help you explaining how to do that.

As first, take note that the Red and Blue server has merged to form the Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed as the Gold Server.

You will need to merge your accounts by log in the DASHBOARD and merge your accounts.

I checked your account StarringSanjay and it seems like you have 44 hours on the Blue Server, so if you want to have back your progress you have to select Blue Server as your main server.

To merge, log into your dashboard and a message saying you are not yet merged should appear somewhere in the page. If that should not appear, try to click "My account" and "Server Transfer" (just change tab, no need to transfer) and it should appear.

I also suggest to read the EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MERGE for questions you may have and if you should experience any issue while merging.

In case that, after the merge, you should still get the Invalid Password/Username error, please go ahead and change your password from the DASHBOARD, ensuring that it is alphanumerical (characters from a to z and from 0 to 9)

Let me know if you have been successful in solving your issue and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others