The ice type mark bug

Beruche

Dear PRO Authorities,

I have a problem which is my friends dont have. I don't see ''the Ice Type'' mark on any pokemon for couple of months. You can see the attached screenshoots. I'm waiting for your help. Thank you.

(It's just for Ice type. I do not have any problem with other types)

1.thumb.png.63ec23018a48b2d014beb16e25c861df.png

2.png.2485dadf5835c2b5c556766853ed1fa9.png

3.thumb.png.7bdbf826c697b9c7ad63b1c8795597dd.png

4.png.9df00e369b2dbabb0b60435c507e94ff.png

5.png.6af5d6113cab03b5765d5330d858efad.png

Dear PRO Authorities,

I have a problem which is my friends dont have. I don't see ''the Ice Type'' mark on any pokemon for couple of months. You can see the attached screenshoots. I'm waiting for your help. Thank you.

(It's just for Ice type. I do not have any problem with other types)

Hi there @Beruche

Sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

Is the ice type tag still not showing for you?

If so, can you please tell me more about this bug, such as what device are you playing on, when exactly did this start happening, and if you know anyone else who has the same problem?

I'm looking forward to your reply, have a great day!

Hello again,

Yes. I still don't see the ice tag on pokemons. I do not remember the exact date but I think it's happening for 6-7 months. I asked to my close friends from the game but I think I'm the only one for right now who in this situation. I played from desktop and laptop and nothing changed. I don't know why? Thanks to your intrest. I'll be waiting for answer.

Hi there @Beruche

Sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

Is the ice type tag still not showing for you?

If so, can you please tell me more about this bug, such as what device are you playing on, when exactly did this start happening, and if you know anyone else who has the same problem?

I'm looking forward to your reply, have a great day!

Hello again,

Yes. I still don't see the ice tag on pokemons. I do not remember the exact date but I think it's happening for 6-7 months. I asked to my close friends from the game but I think I'm the only one for right now who in this situation. I played from desktop and laptop and nothing changed. I don't know why? Thanks to your intrest. I'll be waiting for answer.

Hello again,

Hi @Beruche

Can you please tell me all the details of the hardware of your laptop as well as your desktop.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi @Beruche

Can you please tell me all the details of the hardware of your laptop as well as your desktop.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi @Maisa

Windows 10 Pro

Intel® Core i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50 GHz 2.59 GHz

Intel® HD Graphics 520

1366x768 Current Resolution

16,0 GB RAM

64byte operating system

That's my laptop. And I'm adding; most likely it's not a problem in my computer. I've created a new account to see result and I saw the tag. Looking for your reply again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear PRO Staff, I am still waiting for 1 montrhs. (a reply to fix my bug). Again... I tested this bug on couple of computers and still don't see the ice type mark. BUT I tested all pokemons and I see the ice type mark on WEAVILE and ABOMASNOW. I don't know why? Looking forward to your reply again.

Dear PRO Staff, I am still waiting for 1 montrhs. (a reply to fix my bug). Again... I tested this bug on couple of computers and still don't see the ice type mark. BUT I tested all pokemons and I see the ice type mark on WEAVILE and ABOMASNOW. I don't know why? Looking forward to your reply again.

Hi @Beruche

Sorry for the delay.

I have forwarded this to our developers and we are trying to figure out what the problem could be. Unfortunately figuring out a solution to the issue might take a while as all focus is being prioritized on the upcoming update and mega evolutions.

We will let you know if there's any news regarding the bug.

Once again I apologize for the inconvenience, and I thank you for your patience.

Have a nice day!