Loading Error

Kenhero1998

I am using Android Client. I had no problems with the previous update but after the latest update I cannot load the game. Whenever I open the app, after the PRO banner, my screen becomes black. I can hear the music but everything is black. I found out that I can still guess and touch the username entry box but just cannot see anything else. Please fix this issue.

I am using Android Client. I had no problems with the previous update but after the latest update I cannot load the game. Whenever I open the app, after the PRO banner, my screen becomes black. I can hear the music but everything is black. I found out that I can still guess and touch the username entry box but just cannot see anything else. Please fix this issue.

Hello @kenhero1998,

I am sorry for the caused inconvenience.

Does it totally show you a black screen when you start on the game?

Did you try reinstalling the game? First delete all PRO files and reinstall it again from HERE.

Let me know if this worked, if not we will try another way.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

I know you are trying to reply as quick as possible. Even though I am pressuring because I invited a lot of friends ro play this and even made them install this. They will delete this if I didn't fix in short time

Thanks in Advance