Bringing back pokemon lending option

Johnjung806

Hi i was thinking if you guys could bring back the lending option as guild member or other players could lend pokemons to there friends. iv been trading and having to get em back

And seems in the community people who have been doing lending service are having problems and for me i like to lend guild members my pokemons but because of the lending option being disable its been quiet hard for me to lend my friends or guild members pokemon. please fix this problem or bring the lending option if possible. i hope i can lend once more fast!

• Like 6

Hi i was thinking if you guys could bring back the lending option as guild member or other players could lend pokemons to there friends. iv been trading and having to get em back

And seems in the community people who have been doing lending service are having problems and for me i like to lend guild members my pokemons but because of the lending option being disable its been quiet hard for me to lend my friends or guild members pokemon. please fix this problem or bring the lending option if possible. i hope i can lend once more fast!

I agree with this suggestion , it would be really nice to bring back the lending system as it is a nightmare to keep in track of all Pokemon lended currently.

Edited by Vithu96
  • Like 3

Ya it would be so easy for guilds to lend pokemons to eachothers without any trust issues .would make life so much easier if lendig system was back . i hope u guys can bring it back as soon as possible

• Like 5

Lending is disabled because there are some bugs in it. So friend or guildmate, it changes nothing, bugs will still be there. It will be brought back only when it is gonna be fixed

Edited by WhiteBaron

lsqu.jpg

Bugs Report Center

Client Bugs - Pvp Bugs - Npc's/Quests Bugs - Mapping Bugs

Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

The lending is disabled because their is some bugs on it, so friend or guild mate it's change nothing bugs will still here. It will be bring back only when that gonna be fix.

The lending is disabled because there is some bugs on it, so friend and guild members I corrected up to here, I don't understand the rest of your sentence , please try to write a proper sentence to make it understandable .

Regards

Vithu96

Edited by Vithu96
  • Like 2

Hello everyone..it will be better if you guys (mods)please work on the lend system soon...there are many people who still don't have boss Pokemon or some Pokemon required for certain quests........

As lend is disabled...it has now become difficult to trust and give him/her the pokemons for any purpose...

Just a suggestion from my side.

• Like 1

@Vithu96

He means to say that lending is disabled due to bugs so it doesnt matter if it's enabled to guildmates or friends, the bug is still there. It will be back once it is fixed. It is pretty understandable anyways.

• Like 1

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.

@Vithu96

He means to say that lending is disabled due to bugs so it doesnt matter if it's enabled to guildmates or friends, the bug is still there. It will be back once it is fixed. It is pretty understandable anyways.

Oh I see thank you, but I do not agree it's really hard to understand the sentence he wrote it is not grammatically correct it doesn't make any sense.

Regards

Vithu96

Edited by Vithu96
  • Like 2

Well okay “so friend or guild mate it's change nothing bugs will still here. It will be bring back only when that gonna be fix.” I did not quiet understand what this meant because of some grammatical errors but thank you for clearing that out for me

• Like 1