Nature deleted

Isumitora

No. At first the game told me that my landorus was jolly and later it turned into serious nature instead. The best proof I have of this is that the IVs are identical in both pictures. Very unlikely two different pokemon.

AvatarAshSparkle.png?width=960&height=434

Signature made by Cydippe

trainercardgen9.1.PNG.1d7db7420d98e2d4f6aafd674b58eff4.PNG

Hello @AvatarAsh,

They're the same pokemon. Since releasing and recapturing through Jirachi is enabled, the legendary's ID, nature, ability and IVs are locked to how they were on the first encounter, to avoid free IV and nature rerolls. I'm going to quote myself of another thread related to your issue:

The nature displayed on the preview, however, can be different than what it was on the first encounter, which is a visual bug. That's why I'm asking if it wasn't your first encounter with them.

Did everything went smooth when encountering and capturing them ? No crashes, rollbacks or anything out of the ordinary ? We haven't come across this issue in testing and it doesn't seem to be affecting the majority of the playerbase, so every bit of information you can provide that can allows us to reproduce the problem would be a huge step into getting it fixed.

Thanks in advance.