We need an alternative to the world quest (to catch legends)

Coono

For starters we just had our first one in 3 MONTHS.

And by its nature it is incredibly unfair, I spend hours and hours on every one that I can and I've ever gotten ONE measly ticket, so many hours wasted failing and failing. Everyone should have equal opportunity to get legendaries. The quests to get all 3 legendary birds are (progressively) extremely difficult, but at least everyone has a chance at it.

Why cant we do the same with the legendary dogs? What makes them any more special that you have to A. Wait around for months to B. Pray to RNG to BLESS you (on so many levels) C. IF you're even able to participate since it pops up randomly with no warning, and silver server just happens to knock it out very quickly.

From what I've seen, most people do not enjoy the quest. It's just stressful, I could see it being the sole cause of more people quitting the game than it would attract to the game, so I dont see it as healthy for the game either. Theres really nothing good about it.

Bump after yet another inevitably fruitless affair, it's really not fair that I will never have any hope of catching a raikou because I'm simply at the mercy of RNG and my luck is perpetually beyond god awful. Like on a whole new level.

Just to clear up, we haven't had a world quest in months because it was disabled. Also everyone does have an equal chance at getting legendaries, you can pick which one you want while doing the quest. And the world quest is supposed to be random, nobody gets a warning for it, if there was a warning, there would easily be double the people online for it because they've all planned their times, or woken up, or just taken a break from work.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Just to clear up, we haven't had a world quest in months because it was disabled. Also everyone does have an equal chance at getting legendaries, you can pick which one you want while doing the quest. And the world quest is supposed to be random, nobody gets a warning for it, if there was a warning, there would easily be double the people online for it because they've all planned their times, or woken up, or just taken a break from work.

Thanks...

I'm not contending what it is, I'm contending that it's in no way fair and an alternative should be created. Why can we have it for the legendary birds but not the legendary dogs? That's my point

I agree with coono, I don't think it's fair that ppl can complete it in 10 minutes and others may spend 4h+ farming a tier 8/9 poke to not complete the quest.

A world quest cannot be based on the luck of the players, part of it maybe, but not the whole quest.

• Like 1

I guess because the legendary birds are the original legendaries, the ones to have first appeared, also I think they had a quest before the dogs did (don't quote me on that I don't know)

ImRig world quest gives a random poke to be hunted, that's it, gold has gotten more world quests in the past and haven't completed them, so that may have an impact on it, though again, I'm not sure

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif