My ACC no appears

Shadowgaby

Hi ! Sorry for my bad english.

I need help with my account. I play since 2016 ( i remember the game terminate hoenn map ) when log my acc in silver server said bad password. But i log in gold enter in new acc. Can help me?

Hi ! Sorry for my bad english.

I need help with my account. I play since 2016 ( i remember the game terminate hoenn map ) when log my acc in silver server said bad password. But i log in gold enter in new acc. Can help me?

Hi there @Shadowgaby

Sorry for the caused inconvenience.

You are unable to login into Silver because you need to merge both your Blue and Red servers. The Yellow server has become Gold now. Blue and Red have become the Silver server.

Merging is quite simple. You need to login into the Dashboard. From there, it will prompt you to merge. Make sure that you choose the main server where you want to progress your story on, in this case I assume it is Blue since you haven't played at all on Red.

After you've done merging servers, make sure to change your password here to an alphanumerical one, and it should allow you to login into Silver with no issue at all.

For more details regarding server merges, please read this guide: Everything about Server merges.

I hope this helps you, if you have any further issues, feel free to reply here.

Thank you and have a lovely day!