Cant evolve my eevee into Sylveon

Coono

I tried giving him a rare candy in love island but didnt have a fairy move so he tried evolving into espeon. Someone pointed out the fairy move thing so I taught him charm and went back, now when I give him rare candy nothing happens, hes now at lv98 and has max happiness. I relogged and tried again so twice he was leveled up and there was no prompt to evolve please help!

Hello Coono,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to lower its happiness by letting the Poke faint 1 or 2 times, then heal it up at a Pokecenter and try again. Please let me know if that worked for you.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hello Coono,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to lower its happiness by letting the Poke faint 1 or 2 times, then heal it up at a Pokecenter and try again. Please let me know if that worked for you.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

Thank you for your reply, I let the eevee feint (happiness down to 250) and went to try again at love island, even taught it baby doll eyes as well as it already having charm and this time it tried to evolve to umbreon. It's now lv99 :/ hope we can get this situated as it's an expensive one (ha, hp fire)

Hi,

Try to lower it a little more so the happiness evo will not be triggered. And don't worry. I can always delevel it for you :) So try getting happiness to under 249 cause level up will give +5 happiness. And please let me know if it worked.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hi,

Try to lower it a little more so the happiness evo will not be triggered. And don't worry. I can always delevel it for you :) So try getting happiness to under 249 cause level up will give +5 happiness. And please let me know if it worked.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

Yes!! Got it thank you so much for your help! :D you da man

Glad I could help to solve the Problem :) Since the matter is solved I will close the Thread now. Feel free to open a new one if you happen to run into any Problems or have any more questions.

Have a great day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING