Help dragon shrine

Mitesx21

Hello friend, something similar happened to me at the time, I think you should enter with a dragon in your team. at least it worked for me.

I already put 2 dragon type pokemon in my team but still can not enter

Hello @mitesx21,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you sure you are at the right guard? You have to surf around the Temple in the middle (starting on the left side) of Dragons Den to get to the Dragon Shrine. So you go to the left of Dragons Den, surf down then right and then up and talk to the Guard there. If you have 150+ Evos and a Level 100 Dragon Poke in your Team you should be able to enter :-) Please let me know if that worked.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hello @mitesx21,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Are you sure you are at the right guard? You have to surf around the Temple in the middle (starting on the left side) of Dragons Den to get to the Dragon Shrine. So you go to the left of Dragons Den, surf down then right and then up and talk to the Guard there. If you have 150+ Evos and a Level 100 Dragon Poke in your Team you should be able to enter :-) Please let me know if that worked.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

It works thanks for the info

Glad to hear that. I will close this thread then since the problem is solved. Feel free to open a new one if you happen to run into any Problems or have any more questions.

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING