Breeding

Mephilist

Well I am sure developers had reasons for not putting it in. The player base is already large even before full game release, the staff is wonderful, and the graphics are... stunning. I think that's all the game needs to be successful. = )

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png

Good luck gaining players with no breeding, I was so hyped to play until I read that. Breeding is a big mechanic for PvP which is a big part of Pokemon and most MMO's. Just farming pokemon until the IV's are high enough has around over 1/1000 chance of even happening (25+ all IV's) the breeding mechanic was to be able to get inaccessible baby pokemon and to make pokemon stronger from the ones bred and so on. Not having a breeding mechanic while so many other Pokemon MMO's have them will make this game more of a frustrating grind fest than riding your bike for about 20 mins to get a better pokemon with a certain guarantee even having a +3/-6 rule on the breeding will be good enough. By this I mean the egg find the medium IV of both parents and then gets a +3/-6 rule on the stat making it possible to get better IV's and eventually be able to get good pokemon instead of spending 5 hours waiting for a pokemon with the right nature, IV's and ability the chances are too slim and it's ridiculous not to have breeding in pokemon.

I think that being able to get a perfect version of any pokemon is lame, as do the rest of the staff. Breeding will not be a part of this game, and that fact will NOT hurt our player base. I love the fact that a new player can catch a pokemon that will be useful to ANY player - no matter how long they have been playing. If breeding would be implemented, hunting would be almost pointless, and the economy would suck. Thanks for your time.

Enki333.gif

Signatures made by

Somes (Enki sig and avatar)

and Annazhee (Enki the Ancient sig) <3

<i></i>

Competitive play will also be there and feel more like a MMO.

If you want a battling simulator just use Showdown. On this game richest people will afford better Pokemon and have better chances of winning in PVP.

Every Pokemon will be unique and this makes the game 10x better IMO as every Pokemon you encounter has the potential of being competitive and expensive. People will catch TONS of Pokemon and eventually someone will be lucky enough to find a 3x31 3x25+ and that Pokemon will surely be "famous" as one of the best on the server. And everyone will have the chance to be the lucky guy.

If you don't like it this way, then go back to PokèMMO. This game is trying to be different, and for the better.

290pmq8.png

Good luck gaining players with no breeding

Well, thank you for your concern.

Breeding is a big mechanic for PvP which is a big part of Pokemon and most MMO's.Not having a breeding mechanic while so many other Pokemon MMO's have them will make this game more of a frustrating grind fest than riding your bike for about 20 mins to get a better pokemon with a certain guarantee even having a +3/-6 rule on the breeding will be good enough.

My question now is that if you like those mechanics from other Pokemon MMOs so much, why are you here and now looking for a new game? Maybe you just wanted something different, you just never figured out what was that "something". If you want to stick to your own rules, be my guest and go back to those other games that were hand in hand with your beliefs.

PRO is a different game, with a different mentality than what you saw until now. Maybe it's just time for a change and try playing Pokemon from a different perspective. So comments like "that game has this and that, and you don't have it" don't have any value here.

nsyIQuy.gif

we will have ways to obtain the baby pokemon, and we do have coded pokemon eggs, we will however just not have the process to create any pokemon on a whim. basically duplicating a pokemon (if like me you use a ditto), you will even be able to get the Egg moves taught to any pokemon.

we will not incorporate a system where you can get rare/valuable pokemon for free. it will never happen.

If you feel strongly enough against that then you (like others have mentioned) can find another game to play because you wont be truly happy here.

Have a nice day :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.