Are you kidding me right now?

Kovrko

PRO Username: kovrko

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

wish I could do anything to solve this

Description and Message

PRO Username: kovrko

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Advanced Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

wish I could do anything to solve this

Description and Message

ejKUib6.png servers crashed, EPIC

I did it yesterday right after reboot, thinking I may be able to make it but it still crashed @ Lance... Its the 4th time this is happening. Would be nice if you at least lowered the cooldown to 6 hours or completly remove it till the servers become fully stable cause atm these 12 hours seem like a pointless wait to me since my poke's are already pretty good levels so no point for me to train them more.

109433 sadly you will have to wait the 12 hours E4 cooldown in order to do it again, we recommend doing the E4 during the periods the server seems most stable which is normally after a server crash or low traffic time on the server

LOL that's going to drive players away , PRO NEEDS to get these crashes fixed asap.. unless they like losing members alpha or beta, it should not be going down like that, it seems like the server don't have the RAM to keep up and crashes I use to run a ark server that had this problem, but I fixed it by spending some cash for a server.

And even after a server crash I would hardly say the server is stable, I have seen it crash and go back down a few times with in minutes of the server being back up.

109443 LOL that's going to drive players away , PRO NEEDS to get these crashes fixed asap

Server stability is being worked on, which they don't happen over night. Rest is upto time and your patience.

LOl I got patience's that is why I have game your server cash for some nice items and mounts. I love pokemon , and I love this game @deathwing , but I am still saying after you get hoenn out, you may want to work on servers...

I would love to see a lot more players join this game, But I had 2 friends who play games with me why I stream them stop playing this game real fast duo to the crashes that happens a lot, so it kinda sucks thinking about how many players like them drop off there 1st night of playing. :(

109443 LOL that's going to drive players away , PRO NEEDS to get these crashes fixed asap

Server stability is being worked on, which they don't happen over night. Rest is upto time and your patience.

LOl I got patience's that is why I have game your server cash for some nice items and mounts. I love pokemon , and I love this game @deathwing , but I am still saying after you get hoenn out, you may want to work on servers...

I would love to see a lot more players join this game, But I had 2 friends who play games with me why I stream them stop playing this game real fast duo to the crashes that happens a lot, so it kinda sucks thinking about how many players like them drop off there 1st night of playing. :(

... releasing hoenn and server stability isnt even related, different groups of people are working on each.

... releasing hoenn and server stability isnt even related, different groups of people are working on each.

This is true but still a developing game can move there workers to were they need more resources, so if someone who is good with networking is working on something with hoenn, he/she could be moved to were they need them next.