Auctions problem

Bemadman

I have made auction on forum

But my poke is locked cuz is sinnoh

A guy start my poke and soon some1 will win it but my poke is locked my problem is cuz i have alot of work in real life I can't start yet sinnoh story and action will finish soon is anyway can help me pls ?

Hello there,

Thanks for getting in touch , can you give me more details about the auction ,what pokemon was it, how did you get it?

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,

Haruyukio.

20200713-051532.gif

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.~

I was going to start sinnoh but after corona virus they call imminently back for a new big project us you can see i alrdy close my other shop cuz of it I realize I have't close this one when a guy start a bid on it I will try to start sinoh today there are 24 before auction and and I already have finish hoen story but if they call me to work tomorrow I cant start sinnoh :(

I checked your accounts,its your own responsibility about what happened you should be careful when trading your pokemons from account to account as it can be punishable as in your case you auctioned a pokemon you can't trade so that falls under fake selling infraction so consider that as an official warning!

About the auction since it already started players that participated have nothing to deal with your mistake,so when the auction time is over please tag me so I can force the trade.

Regards,

Haruyukio.

20200713-051532.gif

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.~