Custom sprites

Emperior

Hi, my suggestion is to use custom sprites for this game once everything is complete.

It would help differentiating this game from the handhelds and the other Pokemon MMOs. Also spriters could make really good looking sprites to better capture each Pokemon's true essence.

Hope you like this idea and hope something like this can be done in the future.

290pmq8.png

We are already making custom sprites. Every 6th gen pokemon is custom made. Also i personally like the gen 5 style of sprite, so.i doubt this will change in the future.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

:(

Can you guys at least change the ones people usually don't like?

For example, my favorite Pokemon is Charizard and I REALLY hate its 5 Gen sprite. I don't think many people like it to be honest.

You could even make alternate sprites so people use what they prefer, it doesn't change anything in gameplay.

Thanks for your reply though, and I hope gen 6 sprites are going to look super cool!

290pmq8.png

We are already making custom sprites. Every 6th gen pokemon is custom made. Also i personally like the gen 5 style of sprite, so.i doubt this will change in the future.

Ooohh really? I'm excited to see the changes. :)

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png