Skere Guild Recruiting!

Ayuwoki

1591217659088.png.b6a95a44cabdb991bcd65444f2b4966d.png

1591217701562.png.c943cce416b7d4154e3f06053eb1caf7.png

What is Skere?

Skere was formed in november, 2019 by @Ayuwoki, it was created mainly to train players from the beginning and to improve with us, immediately we got the top 8 in Guild ladder and since then we grew more, being top 7 consecutive times and the last two top 1.

Guild benefits?

* Guild tournaments every month.

* Advice and help when hunting for different pokémon (natures/builds/abilities/uses).

* Help with your pvp team, building this, or pve team.

* Friendly and active chat in 3 or more language.

* Frequent giveaways for guild members.

* 25% exp boost for being in the Guild ladder.

* Guild island (You need to finish the season in Guild and with at least 10 rating. Help us to get the top 3 too).

* Discount if you want buy a Pokemon from your Guild mate.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for active PvP players who want continue growing, good people without toxicity, we don't like it because we are like a family.

How to join?

* Why do you want join in Skere?

* In game

* Screen shot of your trainer card

* With what rating do you think you can help us?

* Write me in discord if you want talk to me personally - Keko#9412

This month left 3 spaces.

1591221172326.png.e0ce510e0c895efdc6102632301d30e4.png

1591221265317.thumb.png.57661fea7be42e05c1b80187fd073854.png

Edited by Ayuwoki
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

* Why do you want join in Skere? I wish to join Skere for multiple reasons. The first reason why I would like to join Skere is due to it being a top pvp guild. I'm really into pvp now and hope to be a top pvp player within PRO. I believe that joining skere will help me sharpen my pvp skills by getting help from other top pvpers and by watching others pvp. I would also relay my game knowledge to other players. The 2nd reason I would like to join is because I would like to help others with pvp and help them with all my knowledge of pro. Lastly, I would like to join because I would like to be in a great community.

* In game

* Screen shot of your trainer card1596488697194.png.1357a2f4520362e26bcf736368be23b9.png

* With what rating do you think you can help us? around 100-200+ rating

* Write me in discord if you want talk to me personally - Milk & Oreos#6387

Note: I am currently in silver and if accepted, I will go to gold due to me being more comfortable in gold

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

* Why do you want join in Skere? I'm looking to join a active mature guild so i can make more friends and have an awesome time on PRO also looking to learn as much as i can from pvp so i can become one of the top ladder players but trying to only use my OT pokemon is my goal!!

* In game Name: Yugibac

* Screen shot of your trainer card

* With what rating do you think you can help us? Honestly not sure I still want to learn Pvp from good players I already have alot of pvp ready epic pokemon just not sure how to use them to the fullest 😞 Highest rating ever was like 180 few years ago Havent done pvp since the Server Merge

TrainerCard.png

yugi_test.png