Latios Bug

Gendrix3ro

I have all the requirements for latios, but the only problem is that latios does not appear to me in the places where it should be, there is nothing, latias and defeat but latios does not appear and I cannot capture it without first doing that "quest" PS: I already have Jirachi and the evo

Hello @Gendrix3ro,

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have Jirachi already you should have battled them already since that is a Requirement for it. You can check how to do the Latios Quest in our Prowiki. Please let me know if that worked or if you are still having trouble then we look further into it :)

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hola [uSER = 1121764] @ Gendrix3ro [/ USER],

Lo siento por los inconvenientes ocasionados. Si ya tienes a Jirachi, ya deberías haber luchado contra ellos, ya que es un requisito para ello. Puedes consultar cómo hacer la Búsqueda de Latios en nuestro Prowiki . Avíseme si eso funcionó o si todavía tiene problemas, entonces lo investigaremos más :)

Saludos,

M3ru3m

Ya los tengo registrados porque algunos jefes tienen Latios y Latias, como nunca vi televisión, no puedo avanzar de esa parte para que los periodistas salgan y elijan entre Latios o Latias, y cuando veo televisión me dice que Latios está cerca. En ninguna parte de los 10 donde puede salir no me parece PD: no agrego fotos, por alguna extraña razón no me deja

Edited by M3ru3m

Hello @Gendrix3ro,

The reporters should be there before you check the TV:

1591296426997.thumb.png.48643cd5ee30771bd0b3488de7d637d4.png

After you talked to them and Latias fled you need to watch the TV. Can you confirm that the Reporter is not there for you? He should be above the House you started from in Littleroot Town.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hm. Usually it is not enough to just get seen Data for Latias and Latios from Bosses but you need to battle them in their respective locations. Have you checked all of them?

1591297115408.png.a7d9168f04c23ac88e6a934a672d40db.png

1591297148787.png.d12e1e54843dce44111182cc4d7b97d9.png

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

To latias and to defeat, the problem is latios that does not appear anywhere of the mentioned ones, (I have photos of the places where I looked for them but they won't let me put them on the forum, I don't know why)

Hello @Gendrix3ro,

It looks like you looked in Viridian Maze instead of Peatalburg Maze. There is a Place in both spaces that looks exactly the same:

1591324817787.thumb.png.bc4d5fd8a273d6dc4e3dbf659e853dc2.png

Could you try to look in Petalburg Maze, please and let me know if it was there for you?

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING