What can we do to help the game?

Bet10tions

1. 1.

PRO Username: Bet10tions

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

Hello my fellow pokemasters!

I've recetly started to play this game and I got to admit: I love it!

There's only one thing that bugs me out, the frequent downtime of the server.

My question for the staff is the following: What can we (the players) do to help you guys out?

We all like this game and we would love to see it run fluently, so tell us, what can we do to help?

I can imagine not everybody is able to do so. Besides not being able to there are people like me who are willing to donate, but I just wonder what I get back for it, you know. 6 out of 10 times I want to play, the server is down. So why would I donate? Do you understand what I mean?

Are there any other ways we can think of to help te game grow?

I tried to let some of my friends join, but after so much downtime they all said ''(insert curseword) this man, I can never play when I want to and this queue is rediculous''

Maybe the staff can organize an event where people make a small donation for a little reward or something, or maybe do something with crowfunding or whatever.

109967 I can imagine not everybody is able to do so. Besides not being able to there are people like me who are willing to donate, but I just wonder what I get back for it, you know. 6 out of 10 times I want to play, the server is down. So why would I donate? Do you understand what I mean?

Are there any other ways we can think of to help te game grow?

I tried to let some of my friends join, but after so much downtime they all said ''(insert curseword) this man, I can never play when I want to and this queue is rediculous''

Maybe the staff can organize an event where people make a small donation for a little reward or something, or maybe do something with crowfunding or whatever.

There not asking u for money or anything in return there doing this on there own free will

there not getting payed to make this game its all for free and having fun, even if u do make a large donation u dont get special treatment. because other wise its unfair for those who do want to make a donation but dont have the money to do so

there for there isint any special treatment if u do make a large donation the donation is there to help hem out, and reach there goals sooner. And u do get something in return - Example better servers ect. this donation is also for u own benefit and to keep the servers and website running

kurumi_tokisaki_sig_gif_by_ivanpogi-d669jg4.gif

109967 but I just wonder what I get back for it, you know.

look up the word "donate" in a dictionary.

Lol legit!

But let's not get stuck on that part of my reply.

What can we do to help the game is the important question here.

I'm working on my donation right here right now, but what else can we do to help the staff out?

Think with me people, I know we got some smart people here!

Reporting bugs and glitches is always appreciated, helping other players with the story (help channel or general support forum) is another option, on how to support the game. There isn't much players can do than that and eventually donating (or even buying membership/coin items via ingame money) in my opinion. The main thing for players is to enjoy the game!

Seibuza_Sig.png

While donating does indeed help with the hardware maintenance and other aspects of the server, it doesn't effect the capacity. Since its not a vending machine that says "Insert a 5 dollar bill to increase player capacity by 25". The requirements of capacity increase are ;

Server-end coding ;

Hardware maintenance & stability ;

Over the time, the server capacity will expand as well as the option "an additional server/servers" to be introduced once the stability issues are fixed and can be duplicated for other hardwares.

If you wish to help the game and community itself, there are few options that you can do.

Reporting rulebreaks, reporting bugs, suggestions, mechanics that you are unsatisfied with or wrongly made etc. etc.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.