PVP Bug Win

i was playing pvp and both players was on the last mon i killed his ninetails with pp of my alolan muk and hail killed me afterwards

resulting in me losing pt and he gaining pt and i got the message u win.

in Pokemon Showdown if this would happen i win the game and gain points.

i was playing pvp and both players was on the last mon i killed his ninetails with pp of my alolan muk and hail killed me afterwards

resulting in me losing pt and he gaining pt and i got the message u win.

in Pokemon Showdown if this would happen i win the game and gain points.

This is Pokèmon Revolution Online not Pokèmon Showdown..

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

This is Pokèmon Revolution Online not Pokèmon Showdown..

I see this answer so many times it's criminal. "Smogon did it so we shouldn't" is pretty much what you might as well have said and that is the worst argument I've seen.

I agree that result is unfair for this player, and these double down rules have proven quite inconsistent. We can double down and win against bosses, can't double down and win against suspicious bot and in PvP it doesn't make any sense as if it's not coded at all.

• Like 1

I see this answer so many times it's criminal. "Smogon did it so we shouldn't" is pretty much what you might as well have said and that is the worst argument I've seen.

I agree that result is unfair for this player, and these double down rules have proven quite inconsistent. We can double down and win against bosses, can't double down and win against suspicious bot and in PvP it doesn't make any sense as if it's not coded at all.

How is a fact criminal? They are different games, one isn't fully coded the other is.

Hello everyone !

I'd consider this a bug, in PRO right now, the winner of the match will be the one using his attack/abilities first.

For example : If you use destiny bond gengar on last turn against a conkeldurr using knock off you will win the match.

In this case, i'd say that the game consider that the weather appeared few turns ago which means it was what have been used first. Even if your last pokemon attacked first on the last turn you'll still lose the match if you die by sand/hail

I've reported this interaction few months ago already and this might be taken care of with the PvP Rework since the bug might be caused by the whole battle code right now.

Have a good day !

Hello everyone !

I'd consider this a bug, in PRO right now, the winner of the match will be the one using his attack/abilities first.

For example : If you use destiny bond gengar on last turn against a conkeldurr using knock off you will win the match.

In this case, i'd say that the game consider that the weather appeared few turns ago which means it was what have been used first. Even if your last pokemon attacked first on the last turn you'll still lose the match if you die by sand/hail

I've reported this interaction few months ago already and this might be taken care of with the PvP Rework since the bug might be caused by the whole battle code right now.

Have a good day !

Ah, okay thanks for clarifying that :p